22 🌴

Shanaya kya apko ye nikkah qubool hai...???

Sh : qubool hai

Qubool hai

Qubool hai

.... Said three times....

Sidharth khan... Kya apko ye nikkah qubool hai...???

Sid looked down emotionlessly with tears in his eyes.... He wants to scream loud that he is not ready for this... His heart only beat for his shehnaaz.... But he can't do this.. 💔

Sid : qubool hai....

Qubool hai....

Qu....

" Sidharth... "

Sid is going to say third time when he hear her.... His love... Shehnaaz....

He looked up at her.... Tear that he hold from so much time finally fall from his eyes followed by other....

She is also crying looking at him only.... His eyes are red and have dark circles around it... Like he didn't sleep from so many days...

Both run and hug each other tightly... They are feeling sukoon after 6 months.... Finally they are at peace in each other's arms...

Sid break the hug and wipe her tears lovingly and sana too did the same... Ad wipe his tears...

And again hug her...

Sid : I love you shehnaaz..... I really love you....Whisper in her ear making her hold tighten around him..

Sana : I love you too sidharth....

Sid froze hearing her... She love him..????  When.. ?? How..???  His hold loosen around her....

He come out of hug and looked at her who is looking at him with teary eyes and a smile playing on her lips....

Sid : sachi..???

Sana nodded her head in yes...

Sana : muchi... Said giggling....

And he felt peace hearing her giggling....

Sana : will you marry me Mr. Khan.... Said looking at him with heart eyes 😍

Sid laugh and pick her in his arms and twirl her around... He is so happy today.... His love is ready to get married to him... What can he ask more..?

Sid comes toward kazi sahab... And then both realise that they are not alone... They looked around and found every one looking at her ... Some with admiration and some with envy... But who cares...

She looked at shanaya who is sitting there with tears in her eyes looking at them with anger filles eyes....

Sid make her sit on his seat and sat beside her....

Sid : kazi sahab.. Ab nikkah pade... Mera or inka... Said pointing toward shehnaaz and him..... And looked at Sana.... Ab or intezar nhi kar sakta....

Sm : sidharthhh.... Yelled loudly in anger and come to him.... Ye kya badtameezi hai.... Shanaya ke saath tumhara nikaah ho chuka hai...

Sid : nhi hua mom... I didn't said completely three times.....

/ I didn't knew agar aisa hota hai ki nhi... /

Sm : lekin tum iss ladki se shaadi nhi kar sakte.... I hate her... Yelled loudly...

Sid become angry hearing her...

Sid : and i love her.... Shout loudly making Sana hold his arm to calm him.... I will marry her only...

And ask kazi sahab to continue....

Shanaya run from there crying loudly and sm left after her in order to console her....

Shehnaaz and sidharth do their nikaah saying ' qubool hai ' three times  ....

They bid bye to all the guests and relatives... Sd give blessing to them... He is happy for his children.....

Sid pick her up in his arms and climb the stairs.... He reach at his room and make her stand on her feet....

Sid : tum rest kro... Mein change kr ke aaya.... Said to her and left from there....

They lay on bed cuddling with each other with shehnaaz half laying on bed with her back on bedpost....and sid is laying in her lap playing with her fingers   .

Sid : vaise tumhe kaise pta chala...??? Or kahan thi tum.....

Shehnaaz looked at him and smile.... Moreover blush....

Flashback....

In next chapter...

Bye...

Good night....