last chapter 🌴

Sid : shehnaaz yrr... Kaha lekr ja rhi ho... Please btao na..... Said sidharth while walking holding her tightly...

Shehnaaz blindfold him and drove somewhere... When he ask her where are they going.. She said it's surprise.....

Shehnaaz applied break and looked at her front with teary eyes... She looked at sidharth and thought....

Sana 's pov :

I m sorry sidharth... Agar tumhe bolti to tum kabhi yaha nhi aate.... Mujhe pta hai tum gussa houge... Lekin ye zaroori hai sidharth... Tumhare liye... Hmare liye.....

Pov ends...

Abhi tak to apne guess kr liya hoga... Bhut samjdaar ho ap log 😁😂

Shehnaaz come out of car and open his door.. And make him come out if car holding his hand.....

She walk toward the khan mansion... Holding him tightly and both walked toward it....

Sid : shehnaaz yr.. Ab to khol do... Mujhe bhi dekhna hai.... Said like a cute child...

While shehnaaz just smile and pray to Allah to keep everything alright....

They enter inside the house holding their hands.... And shehnaaz close her eyes remembering everything... But she make herself strong...

____________

Sm is sitting on chair in her room looking at sidharth 's pic with teary eyes and caressing it lovingly.....

Sm : itna naraz ho gya beta apni ammi se... Ik baar piche mudd ke bhi nhi dekha..... And wipe her tears....

Suddenly she felt something in her heart.... She looked at door with longingness.... She felt like her sidharth has come..... Her sidharth.....

She hurriedly wipe her tears and kept the frame there and run outside... Only to find blindfolded sidharth holding shehnaaz tightly.....

__________

Sidharthhh....

Sid hear his ammi 's voice.... And open his blindfold immediately.. And found his ammi standing in front of him...

Shehnaaz stood aside silently.. Praying to Allah to keep him calm...

Sidharth 's eyes become teary looking at his ammi after one month..... Her face is pale... With dark circles under her eyes.... She lost weight too.... Looking very weak....

Sd come out of his room where he is staying since last one month and become shocked to see sm in living area....

This is the first time she come outside after Sid left.... Then his eyes fall on sidharth and he become happy.... He looked at shehnaaz and found her biting her nails in tension... He understand she bring him here.....

Sm looked at him and tears fall from her eyes.... She come to him taking slow steps.... And cup his face with shivering hands....

She caress his face lovingly.... While sid close his eyes feeling the warmth of his ammi.... She take his hands and kiss them and wipe his tears which fall from his eyes....

Sm : kaisa hai mera bacha....

Sid open his eyes and wipe her tears lovingly...

Sid : mein thik hoon ammi...

Sm : aa gyi yaad tujhe teri ammi ki 🥺🥺🥺🥺...

And this he froze..... He immediately pull himself from her grip.... Anger starting building inside him.... He looked at shehnaaz who is looking at them only with worried face....

Then he looked around and found himself in khan mansion.... He glare at shehnaaz who gulp the saliva formed in her throat....

Sana : sidharthhh.... Cut by him

Sid : why you bring us here shehnaaz...??? That too without asking me..??? And glare her hardly.... And held her hand... Let's go ...

But shehnaaz didn't move from her place and looked at him with teary eyes...

Sana : bss krte hai na sidharth... Please.. Pichle kuch saalon mein bhut kuch dekh liya hai meine..... Ab or nhi please.... Mujhe meri puru family chahiye sidharth.... Pehle jaise.... And a sob left from her mouth making him instantly hug her....

He caress her hair lovingly making her sob harder..... He pat her back and ask her to stop crying....

Sana : jinhe apni gltiyo ka pachtava ho... Unhe to Allah bhi maaf kr dete hai na sidharth... To hum bhi kr dete hai na... Please.... Please sidharth... Maaf krde unhein.....

Said lovingly caressing his face... While sm looking at shehnaaz with teary and guilty eyes.....

Jab insaan hi nhi rhega
To uski gltiyon ka kya krege...
To chod dete hai na... Maaf krte hai
Or aage badh jate hai....

Sid nodded his head...

Sid : I will shehnaaz.... But I need some time... Mein bula nhi pa rha vo sab.... Mujhe thoda time chahiye....

Sana : koi na sidharth.... Take your time... As much as you want.... But please.. Hum yahi rhege.... Apno ke saath please.....  Said with cute puppy face....

Sm comes to shehnaaz and join her hands in front of her making her ( Sana) hold her hands....

Sm : muje maaf karde chanda.... Apni tayi ammi ko maaf karde....

Sana looked at her with tears in her eyes hearing chanda from her mouth after so many years....

Sana hug her tightly and both cried holding each other..... Sm cup her face and kiss her forehead lovingly....

Then she looked at Sid who is looking at them only...

Sm : ho sake to mujhe maaf kr dena sidharth....

Sid : agar apne mujhe hurt kiya hota to mein apko maaf kr deta ammi... Lekin apne meri jaan ko chot pahunchane ki koshish ki... Jisse uski jaan.... And choked remembering about her condition..... Mein apko maaf nhi kr sakta ammi.... Chalo shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz looked at him wide eyes...

Sana : sidharthhh... Ye glt hai... Abhi meine pucha tha ki hum yahi rhege to apne agree kiya to ab ap badal nhi sakte....

Sid :  shehnaaz hum sirf apna saman lene ja rhe hai....

Shehnaaz smile sheepishly  😁😁😁

Sana : uski zarurat nhi h.. Hmara sara saman car mein hi hai... Mein already pack krke le aayi thi 👉👈.... Said playing with her fingers.....

Sid smile at his cute munchkin and comes to her ....

Sid : itna bharosa tha khud pr...??? Said in husky voice....

Sana looked at him proudly...

Sana : khud pr nhi... Apne pati pr tha... Ki vo meri koi baat nhi talege.....

Sid : acha ji... Mrs. Khan.... Said mischievously.... Coming more close to her... Totally forgeting about the audience seeing them.... 🤭

Sd : oh hello... Love birds.... Ye sab apne room mein kro.... Meri budhi ankhon ko kya kya dekhna padh rha hai.... Said looking above...

Making both blush.....

.
.
.
.
Tomorrow I will update epilogue.....
.
.
.
.