3 🌴

I forget to tell you or not... I didn't knew...

Just a reminder....

Shehnaaz  and imran was married when shehnaaz was 8 and he was 10....

Let's start....

Imran looked at his dadujaan shocked.....

Imran : lekin dadajaan.....  Stop by him

Dada : ye baat ap bhi ache se jante h Imran.. Humne apko yaha sirf isiliye bulaya hai... Hum chahte h ki ab ap yahi rhe..... Apne parivar ke beech....

Imran looked at him and nod his head....

While sidharth is looking down with teary eyes.... He is not understanding whom to share his pain.... He have no one with whom he can share.....

He have a lovely family... Or friends.... But no one will understand him.., rather they will try to make him understand.. Saying... She is elder to him... Or.... She is already in nikkah with his brother.. It's sin to even think about that....

Vo kehte hai na....

Samjhane vale to lakho hai
Pr samjhne vala koi nhi.....

Sidharth looked at shehnaaz who is eating her breakfast silently looking down.... But the red hue on her cheek tell her story... How much happy she is to hear this news.....

If she is happy.... Then he is also happy... His happiness is in her only.... If she is happy without him.. Then he will go away from her life......

Sid : congrats bhai...... And side hug Imran who give him a small smile.... And looked at shehnaaz.... Congrats cutie.... And smile at her teasingly....

In return she give him a smile because she is happy today and didn't want to fight with anyone.....

Post breakfast...

Sana : let's goo... You are going to office with me.... Meet me in 2 minutes in parking... Said to sidharth who nodded like a obedient child.....

Sid : okay boss..... Said dramatically.... And left from there following her outside....

Sidharthhhhh...

He turn and saw his ammi who is running behind them....

Sm : sidharth ye le... And give him a tiffin.... Bahar ka mat khana yahi khana... Or ( and give him one more tiffin)  ye shehnaaz ko dena..... Dyan rkhna ki vo time se khana khaye..... Or pura khatam kre....

Hayer meri bachi... Kam mein itni kho jati h ki apna dyan bhi nhi rkhti... Kitni dubli ho gyi hai.....

Sid : maa mein dyan rkhuga..... Or..

And hear a horn sound....

Sid : abhi chalta hoon.... Varna apni pyari beti apke pyare se bete ko kha jayegi.... Byeee  and kiss her cheek

In office....

Sidharth gelled up with everyone in such a short spam of time.... Because of his nature.... He knows everyone there because he come there often....

His first day start with entertainment... Everyone in the office working with happy vibe.... Sidharth is entertaining them by singing song or dancing with them....

And shehnaaz too didn't say anything to him because she know today is his freedom 's last day 😂... Let him enjoy....

In lunch time....

Sidharth pick his and her tiffin and goes to her cabin...

Sid : dono saath lunch krte h... Maza aayega 🤩🤩🤩... And his eyes twinkle.... He will eat with her. Just both of them... Just like a small date... 🙈🙈🙈

He enter inside her cabin just to see Imran and shehnaaz sitting on couch having lunch laughing and talking.....

His smile turn into frown.... And he looked at them with painful smile.... He looked at tiffin in his hand and then at them.....

He is going to left from there but Imran saw him and call him...

Imran : Aree sidharth... Aa na....

Sid take a deep breath to control himself and turn around with smile....

Sid : vo bhai... Ammi ne cutie ke liye lunch beja tha to bss vahi dene aaya tha....

Imran : Aree.... Lekin hum ne to lunch kr liya... Vo mein ghar pr bore ho gya tha to socha office chala jau....

Or raste mein ik shop dikhi.... Tujhe yaad h... Ram kishore.... Uske naan shehnaaz ko bhut pasand the bachpan mein to socha uske liye le aau....

Sid : bhai use ram kishore ke jaan nhi... Ram charan ke chhole bhature pasand h... Naan maa ko pasand h... Shehnaaz ko nhi.....

And looked at shehnaaz who also looked at him with calm...

Sana : um.. To kya hua....  Ab se naan pasand h....

And smile at imran....

Sid : chalta hoon bhai....

Imran : tune khana khaya...???

Sid looked at shehnaaz who is looking at him only...

Sid : ji... Pet bhar ke.....

And left from there.....

He left to washroom and wash his face....

Sid : tujhe pta tha na sidharth.... Shuru se pta tha na... Ki vo tumhari nhi hai... Or na hi kabhi ho sakti hai..... She can never be yours.....

I know thoda mushkil hai lekin ho jayega... Okkk.... Tu kar sakta hai.... Said looking at his reflection in mirror..... Bss kuch din or.... Okay..???

And nod his head in response....

Most painful feeling in the world : one sided love..... When you know other person never gonna love you back.... But still you love them back and moon.....  When you are not even in their priority list... But you keep them above yourself..... When you and memories related to you didn't even matter to them.... But you kept every single small memories safe in your heart.....

And then that memories haunt... It haunt badly.....

Kaisa pyar Tu jataye....
Kaise pass mere aaye....
Jaan leti hai teri meri dooriya....

Sid keep his both hands on either side of basin and looked at himself.... His messy hair... Wet face... Red eyes.. Full of tears... He is controlling himself  to not to cry....

But alas they fall from his eyes mixing with water droplets....

.
.
.
.