26 🌴

Sidharth complete his meeting and looked at the time.... It's been 3 hours.... Shehnaaz didn't call him... Strange..

He is going to call her but then thought to surprise her.... He become happy just by the thought of it.....

He sat inside his car and drove toward the mall.......

His heart rate increase suddenly.... He started feeling suffocation.... His hold on steering wheel tighten.... He apply break immediately......

Mall is just 5 min away now...

He drink the water from the bottle shehnaaz kept in the car for him.... And calm himself down....

Sid 's pov : .

Why is this happening with me...??? Why I m feeling like something bad happens..?? Someone is going away from me....  But who...??

His thoughts broke by hearing caller tune.... He looked at his phone and found shehnaaz calling him....

He calm himself... He didn't want to stress her.... Then pick her call....

Sana : sidharth.....

Sid : haan baby...

Sana :  mujhe samj nhi aa rha... Mein red saree loon ya black..???   And pout looking at them....

Sid smile hearing her talks.... His cute little shehnaaz is coming back... What does he want more...?

Sid : baby ismein sochna kya hai.... Agar dono pasand hai to dono le le....

Sana : okay... 🥰😍.... And her eyes twinkle like stars ⭐.....

She is talking with him when sm comes to her.... Sm didn't knew shehnaaz us talking with sidharth....

Sm : shehnaaz bache... Mera purse gadi mein rh gya hai.. Jake lade na....

Sana : ji tayi ammi.... Abhi lati hoon...

And left from there..... As she come out of the shop... She again started talking with sidharth...

Sid drove toward the mall connecting his call with car...

She is blabbering about anything or everything..... And sid is smiling listening to her carefully.....

He really wait for this... Wait for them to be together.... Wait for to be loved by her.... Wait for listening her blabbering .....

He reach there and park his car..... His eyes fall on her who is taking out purse from car while talking to him....

He smile at his munchkin..... She is on other side of the road....

Sid : shehnaaz.....

Shehnaaz froze for some seconds.... She feels like he is near her only.... She looked around but didn't find him....

She slap her forehead... And realise she is talking to him only... And he call her there...

Bss har waqt sidharth shukla... Sidharth shukla.... Itna bada actor ban gya hai.. Yaha aake thodi khada ho jayega.... 🥺

But he was there... For her... 💔

Sid : turn around..... Said in call...

Shehnaaz turn around and found him standing there looking at her with heart eyes 😍.... With a charming smile on his face.....

She become happy to see him .... Sid open his arms for her and signal her to come... She giggle and run toward him laughing loudly.....

She come near him and Sid close his eyes to feel her presence near him.... She giggle seeing him....

Soon he didn't hear her giggle... Neither he feel her in his arms......

He can hear people shouting and running here ans there...

Sidharthhhhhh....

He open his eyes and become shocked to see her laying on floor in the pool of blood....

He froze on his place seeing his life laying their lifelessly........

She forward her trembling wounded hand in front of him.. Asking him to hold her.... While he stood there numb...

Soon her hand fall and she close her eyes... And become unconscious......

He also fall unconscious there.....

Sm come there running and become shocked to see Sid lay there unconscious... Tears formed in her eyes.... She call ambulance with trembling hands... And sat near him....

She pat his face and sprinkle water on his face..... But he didn't open his eyes.... Sm call sd too and ask him to come ASAP....

She didn't even looked at shehnaaz for once..... She is fully covered in blood...

Ambulance comes there and they tood both of them to the nearby hospital.....

Sm : doctor... Please... Dekhe na mere sidharth ko kya ho gya h.... Said while crying looking at her son....

Doctor check him and found him unconscious due to stress maybe.... He ask the nurse to take him into ward and attached glucose to him...

His eyes fall on shehnaaz and he become shocked to see her condition.... He ask ward boys to take her to ot right now...

And going to check her when sm hold his hand....

Sm : doctor... Ap mere bete ko nurses ke hawale kr ke khud uss ladki ke peeche ja rhe hai....

Ap use chode... Marne de use... Ap mere bete ko thik kriye.... Said like a mad women...

Doctor looked at sm angrily...

Doctor : don't teach us madam... What to do Or not.... Vo ladki vaha already critical hai... And here you are only concerned with your son..... Agar apka uss ladki se koi rishta nhi bhi hai... Tab bhi... Show some humanity mam..... And left from there.....

/ doctor didn't knew their relation... How will he..)

.
.
.