21 🌴

This chapter solely dedicated to sidnaaz ❤.
.
.
.

Dil mera hai na samaj kitna....
Besabar ye bevakoof bada....
Chahta hai kitna tujhe....
Fir magar nhi jaan saka...

A girl is sitting near bed holding a frame close to her heart with tears in her eyes....

That is our shehnaaz.....

That wooden box is same sid gift her on her ruksati with imran...

( remember..???)

She drown herself in her pain that didn't get the time to open this box..... When she was leaving, her eyes fall on this box....

She pick that box and left the house....

Shehnaaz open the box and found a photo frame.... Of baby sidnaaz....

When sid was born and he is laying on her lap...

Sana : abbu... Hume bhi ise uthana hai.... Said in her cute babish voice....

She was just two year old... When sid born...

Abbu : lekin bache... Ap abhi chote ho na... To agar baby gir gya to use chot lg sakti h...

Sana pout with tears in her eyes.... She was so excited to hold the baby but her abbu crushed her hopes...

Sm saw her and felt bad for her.... She call him...

Sm : chanda... Hmare pass aao bacha....

Shehnaaz run toward her tayi ammi and ask him to sit beside her bed while crossing her legs.....

And shehnaaz do as she say.....

Then sm place sid in her lap.... Making her happy.... Her eyes twinkle like star looking at her who is also smiling at her and hold her small finger in his chotu chotu hands.....

Sd click that pic of them.....

Shehnaaz smile remembering that day but also sad thinking about her tayi ammi.... Who love her so much.... Where they went wrong...???

She shrug her thoughts and found a chocolate wrapper in it with a photo ... She take it out and laugh loudly seeing it remembering that incident....

Sidharth love chocolates.... And shehnaaz knows this... She used to come once in the year and whenever she come she used to bring chocolate for him....

But she never give it to him ... Only give him whenever she wants to do some mischief....

Shehnaaz was 5 years old and sidharth is 3 years old....

As usual... Shehnaaz had come and getting bored... As everyone has gone to family function leaving them with workers....

Suddenly something strike in her mind.... She looked at sidharth with mischievous...