29 🌴

One month later....

One boy is running behind a girl who is showing tantrums not having her food....

Boy : yrr baby... It's good for you na... Please have it meri jaan....

Girl : bebu... Please yrr... You know na i didn't like it's taste....

Boy : meri jaan... Doctor said you to eat healthy food na...

Girl : lekin healthy mein kuch or bhi to ho sakta hai na.... Salad hi kyu... Mujhe nhi khana ye ghass phus....

Boy : shehnaaz.... Bhut hua... Chup chap yaha aao... Abhi.... Said in stern voice....

Sana : sidharthhh.. Apko pta hai na mujhe ye bilkul pasand nhi hai.....

Sid : kro jo krna hai..... Said placing the plate on table with thud in anger and left from there....

Sana looked at his retreating figure and become bad for him.... This whole month took toll on him....

" Kya hua bacha... Aaj itna sannata kaise..?? "

Shehnaaz turn and found sd standing there with a small smile.... Which she return...

Sana : abbu... And hug him tightly.... Apka khadoos beta fir se ruth gya hai.... Sulked like a child... Making sd laugh...

Sd : ismein kon si nayi baat hai... Ja manale apne bebu ko.... Said teasing her.... Making her blush

Sana : ap bhi chalo.... Mujhe marega vo....

" Kab mara tujhe...??? "

Sana wide her eyes and looked behind... And make a crying face looking at sd.... She is gone now...

Sana : n.. Nhi... Marega mtlb... Gali dega.... And close her eyes cursing herself...

Sid narrow his eyes at her...

Sid : excuse me...

Sana : um.. Galliya mtlb.. Cute cute... Said and looked at sd who is shaking his head at them..... Sorry... Tongue of slip... Mera mtlb... Slip of tongue ho gya....

Sid wants to laugh on this cute munchkin but control himself.....

Sana : sidharthhhhhh..... Said extending his name... And hug him tightly.... Sorry.... And kiss his chest...

Sid : hm... Thik hai.... Said in cold voice.. And try to break the hug looking at sd who is looking at them with smile.... Of course it's awkward to hug your love in front of your father....

But shehnaaz didn't break the hug... But tighten his hold on her.... Because she thinks he is angry on her  that's why breaking the hug..

Sana : ahannn... Kya hai... Sorry bola na....

Sid : to meine bhi thik hai bola na....

Sana : meine kya kiya hai yaar.... Said whining like a child....

Sid : sahi hai sahi hai.... Sab kuch meine hi kiya hai... Tum to textbook ja rhi ho..... Galat mein hi kar rha hoon....  And break the hug....

Sd : bebu maan ja na...... Said teasing them and press his lips to control his laugh....

Sana : abbu... He is only my bebu... My bebu is my bebu... None of your bebu... Only I have right to call him bebu.... Said to sd and turn to sidharth... Okay bebu..???

While Sid 's ear turn pink in embarrassing... He looked at shehnaaz and smack her head....

Sid : gadhi..... And looked down blushing... Keeping his hands on his face....

Sana looked at sidharth and then at sd

Sana looked at sidharth and then at sd... She bite her tongue realizing what she said.. That too to their abbu....
( their ❣️)

Sana : h... H... Mein abhi aayi... And left from there....

While Sid and sd smile at her cuteness....

Both sat there in living area...

After few minutes....

Sid : vo kaisi hai..?? Said with emotionless tone...

Sd looked away.... : pta nhi.... Sara din kamre mein rhti hai.... Na kisi se baat krti hai... Na hi kisi ko room mein aane deti hai.... Jo maid appoint karvayi thi tumne... Vahi jati hai or khana pani.. Sab vahi deti hai....  Said with tears in his eyes...

And why not... She is his wife... He love her... It's so difficult to see your loved ones in pain and you can't do anything to reduce their pain....

Sid wipe his tears before they fall and left from there.... While sd looked at his retreating figure.... And someone also looked at him and his tears which he hide from world.... But how can he hide it from his love....His shehnaaz...

Sd and shehnaaz looked at each other and sd left from there silently....

It's been one month... Since they shift there... In their home... Sidnaaz 's paradise.... They both were broken hearing about their child.... But they stood by each other.... They give sadqa for their unborn child....

Later with time... They overcome their pain.... And try to stay happy for him.. No one can take his place... They miss him... No doubt... But that's life na.... You can't hold up on things which are not in your hand... So let them go....

Vo bhi khush rhege Or ap bhi.....

Sd used to come to meet them frequently... and sometimes they met him at office... But they didn't meet sm since they left the house....

It's the black day in their memory lane... Shehnaaz still shiver remembering that day.....

She was so shocked to know that sm did all this... Never in her wildest dream she thought about that.....

Her sidharth.... He always stood by her... But is he fine..???  He loves his mother the most in this world.... His mother is everything to him.... Just her name is enough to make him cry.... He miss her... He cry for her.... He cry when shehnaaz asleep ( as he think) ... But she saw him crying for her.... She saw him begging for her... Begging for her mother's warmth.... He is craving for his mother....

No doubt he love shehnaaz too.... But when a person needs a mother it can't be fulfill by any other.... After all

Maa to maa hi hoti hai na.....

Shehnaaz looked up at sky full of stars... And remember her mother... And then sm 's face come in front of her.... She smile and next moment it fade away realizing what she did to her....

Apni maa apni ho hoti hai... No one can love you like your own mother... No one.. 💔

.
.
.
.
Promo : ........◦•●◉✿ Flashback of the day when sidnaaz left the  house... ✿◉●•◦........