17 🌴

Sd : ye ap kha bol rhi hai shanaya..... Shehnaaz ne din raat ik karke iss company ko bnaya hai.....

Agar hmne iss company to beeja ( seed) hai... To shehnaaz apne mehnat ke paani se iss company ko seencha hai...

Shehnaaz looked at Sid who is standing there quiet... Nd left from there without saying anything....

Sid : tum shayad bhul rhi ho shanaya.... Agar mein unka beta hoon to shehnaaz unki beti hai.....

Sh : lekin Sid hum to bss... Stop by sidharth..

Before she could say anything he show her hai palm indicating her to shut...

Sid : bhut bol chuki hai ap.... Thankyou.. But we don't need you... Ye office ka matter hai.. Stay out of it...

Here , in office....

Shehnaaz is thinking about shanaya 's words.... She didn't said anything wrong.... It's sd 's company and after him only sidharth has right on it....

She is not in their family... She works here as an employee.... How can she become CEO...

Sana : hum taya abbu ko mana kar denge....  Ye sidharth hi deserve karte hai... Hum MD hi thik hai....

.
.
In house...

S
h : ammi... Ap btaye hmne kuch glt bola kya..?? Said to sm crying as Sid talk with her rudely which he never did....

Sm : nhi bache... Apne kuch glt nhi kaha... Hum apke abbu (sd) se baat krege.... Abhi ap ye sab chode... Kal apka nikkah hai.... Uspe dyan de.... Jaiye sidharth ke saath jake apne nikkah ki jewelry le aaye...

Sh : ji ammi....

And left to sid 's room....

She enter inside his room and found it empty..... Then her eyes fall on balcony where he standing holding railing lost in his thoughts..

She goes to him smilingly and hug him from behind.....

Sid startled on her place and jerk her arms....

Sid : ye kya kr rhi hai shanaya ap..??? Said in stern voice....

Shanaya give him smile...

Sh : kya kr rhe hai mtlb..?? Pyar kr rhe hai... Hone vale shohar hum apke.... Said lovingly looking at him with heart eyes 😍

Sid become angry hearing about nikkah...

Sid : hmne apse pehle bhi kaha tha shanaya I don't love  you.... Or shohar bnne vale hai bne nhi hai... To hak mat jtaye hum pr.....

Hum ye nikkah sirf ammi abbu ke liye kr rhe hai... Baki sachai to ap janti hai....

And left from there controlling his anger....

While shanaya stood still on her place..... She still remember that day... Black day of her life...

It's been 3 years since Sid come to California.... Sid and shanaya used to spend alots of time together.... Like they are in same college and then in sane house....

Sid only take shanaya as his friend but she... She develop feelings for him... She is his cousin... And she love him from childhood but never said to him...

She used to come to his hone on eid Or other occasions only... And adore him and run behind him all day... Does everything like he wants....

When she met him at California.. Her feelings grew more for him..... The way he used to tease her or care for her... She take every thing wrong assuming he also love her....

Then... One day she got courage and propose him... She share her feelings with him which come as a shock to him....

But he denied her clearly saying he love someone else and he take her as his friend only.....

She was heartbroken.... She loved him with her all but he can't.. He love someone else....

" Mein jise chahu vo chahe kisi or ko...
Khuda kre vo jise chahe vo bhi chahe kisi or ko....... "

Later when she become little stable... She apologize and said to not break the friendship..... For which he accepted....

As he also love someone and it's one sided.... And he know how much painful it is.....

Shanaya run from there wiping her tears.... Sm looked at her running Crying out if house and thought something must happen....

And going to behind her but she hear a loud voice from dadu 's room.... She turn her chair toward dadu 's room and found him on floor holding his heart...

She become shocked and tears formed in her eyes.... She call sd and Sid.... Both come and pick him up and take him to hospital...

Sd call shehnaaz on the way... Who come to hospital immediately as it was near the office and ask the doctors to ready the ot....

Soon they reach at hospital.... Doctor take dadu in the ot.... Everyone is pacing here and there in tension....

Sm is at home as they don't have time to take her in car with wheel chair... So she decide to stay in home itself....

Doctors are operating dadu while shehnaaz is sitting on the bench shaking her leg in tension..... While sd is sitting beside her holding her.....

Sid is standing there behind her and looking at her emotionless face....

Doctors come out of ot and looked at them with sad eyes.... Trio run to him and circled around him with impatient eyes....

Doctor : we are sorry... He don't have much time... Please meet him.. For the last time..... And left from there.....

Shehnaaz is going to fall when Sid hold her from behind.... They all break with this news and run inside to see him one last time.....

Dadajaan looked at them and smile looking at them....

Sd is standing on one side... And sidnaaz is on other side.... Sid make saba sit on stool and hold her from behind giving her support making dadajaan smile.....

Dadajaan : ________

Trio looked at dadajaan shocked..... While sidnaaz is numb hearing him especially shehnaaz......

.
.
.
.