28 🌴

Doctor come out of ot and looked at sidharth who is sitting there looking down with close eyes reciting dua for her....

He complete his dua and come to doctor...

Sid : doc.. Doctor... Shehnaaz... Shehnaaz....

Doc : ap..???

Sid : I m..i m...her...her hus...husband....

Doctor looked at him shocked... Because here he is saying her his wife... And lately that lady ( looked at sm) call him her son... That means she is her ( sm)  daughter in law.....

And she use such words for her..???  And looked at sm angrily....

Sid : doctor kuch bole na...???

Doctor shrug his thoughts and looked at sidharth....

Doc : she is fine now... Just unconscious due to weakness....umm.... I m sorry Mr. Khan ....but we couldn't save your child.....

Sid froze on his place....his child..???? She was pregnant..???  They lost their first baby before they could have known about him...

Doctor looked at him and understand his situation...

Doc : you have to be strong Mr. Khan .. Abhi apko mrs. Khan ka bhi bhut khayal rkhna hai....she will wake up in morning...you have to tell her this news....So take rest... You also need rest....

Said patting his shoulder.... And going to left when turn back.... And looked at sm...

Doc : and take care of your wife Mr.... Aksar dokha  apne hi dete hai....

And left from there while sm looked at him fearfully... She know if doctor tell sidharth what she said about shehnaaz... Then she will lost her only son too...

While she herself is shocked knowing shehnaaz was pregnant..... Jo bhi ho... Lekin uska pota... Uske sidharth ka bacha.. 💔... They lost him....

Sid take a deep breath and join his hands 🤲 to thank the Almighty for saving his wife...and pray for his unborn child... Allah use jannat farmaye.......

He sat on bench with sd beside him... And sm is standing behind them lost in her thoughts....

Suddenly.. His p. a. Come there running.... Sid stand up seeing him....

Sd : jo kam diya tha ho gya..???

P. a. : ji sir.....

Sid : ik min dad... Kon sa kam..???

Sd : sidharth... Shehnaaz ke saath jo hua.. Vo just ik accident nhi tha.... It was pre planned accident .... Said shocking sidharth to core....

Sid : what...???? Said keeping his hands on his face... But how..????  She didn't have any rival or anything... Then who can do such thing with her...???

Sd : abhi pta chal jayega..... And looked at p. a.  .... Did you find about that person..??

His p. a. Gulp the lump formed in his throat.....

P. A. : y... Yes sir....

Sid : kon hai vo....???? Said in angry tone...

While sm wide her eyes.... She started trembling in fear.... If sidharth get to know that she did this... Then he will hate her... No.. No... This can't be happen.... She can't let it happen.....

Sm : sidharth... Is... Is time shehnaaz ki tabiyat jada zaroori hai.... Ye sab to baad  mein bhi ho sakta hai...

That p. a. Glare at her... Because before sidharth 's  , he was shehnaaz 's p. a.  .... She was like a elder sister to him....

P. A. : sir... It's important please... See this... And without waiting for next moment.. He show some proofs which states that it was pre planned accident..

Sid : kisne kiya hai...????

P. A. Looked at sm who is sweating standing there.... And then at sidharth who is looking at him impatiently with anger and hate toward that person in his eyes....

P. A. Point his finger toward sm.... Sid follow his finger and his eyes land on sm.... He become confused.... And then his eyes widen realising.....

Mein shehnaaz ko shopping pr leke jana chahti hoon.....

Shehnaaz beta... Mera purse gadi mein rh gya hai jake lade...

Sid looked at his ammi with teary eyes.... He couldn't able to believe this..... His ammi can stoop so low... She can tried to kill someone... Whom she used to love more than himself...

Do logo mein itna bhi kya tut jata hai... Ki they can never be like before.....

Sd looked at sm shocked... He knows his wife hate shehnaaz.... But he never think she can go so far in her hatred...

Sm tries to say something.... But Sid show his palm to her.... And turn to sd....

Sid : inko leke jaye abbu yaha se.... Aaj inhone apna ye beta bhi kho diya....

Nhiiiii.... Sm Yelled loudly  crying bitterly....

Sm : sidharth... Mera bacha... Ik baar apni ammi ki baat sunle... Meri baat sun le bacha....

Sid : kyuu.... Kyu.... Kya galati hai uski Yaar.... Said with cracking voice while tears are continuously falling from his eyes...

He looked other side and go inside shehnaaz 's room.... Sm yelled him to listen her one time.. But he didn't....

Sd take her to home....

Sd : agar meine tumhara saath dene ka waada na kiya hota to kasam khuda ki... Jo tumne kiya hai... Apne inhi haathon se tumhe mar deta.....

And left from there angrily... Leaving her crying behind.....

.
.
.
.
.