5 🌴

AFTER 5 YEARS.....

Luka chhupi
Bhut huyi....
Samne aaja naa....

Kahan kahan dhoondha tujhe
Thak gyi ab teri maa....
Aaja shaaj huyi mujhe teri fikar
Dhundhla gyi dekh meri nazar
Aaja na......

A lady is sitting on the wooden chair in balcony looking at the sky lost in her thoughts.... Holding one photo frame...... Her both son's pic...

Her husband come there with a cup of tea and give her....

Sd : Aree... Hmari malika... Ye lijiye apki manpasand chai... Vo bhi hmare haath ki bni huyi..... Said smiling looking at his wife who return the smile...

Sd looked at the photo frame and tears formed in his eyes but he wipe them before they fall....

Sm : khuda bhi kaise khel khelta hai na sai.... Do do bete hone ke baad bhi iss budape ( old age) mein hme sambhalne vala koi nhi hai....  Said looking at the photo frame in her hand...

Sd : are... Ap ye sab chode... Or chai pi ke btaye kaisi bni hai...  Ask excitedly like a child just to lighten her mood...

Sm take a sip and smile....

Sm : bhut achi... And looked at sky...

Sd : mein abbu ko bhi deke aata hoon... Said picking one cup

Sm nodded her and he left from there....

Sm : kya tum bhi hume yaad krte ho jaise hum karte hai..???? Said with teary eyes....

________&&&&________

Kya btau maaa
Kahan hoon mein.....
Yaha udne ko mere
Khula aasman hai...
Tera kisso jaisa bhola
Salona jahan hai yaha sapno vala ....

A man is sitting in the balcony of his room looking at his mother 's frame with teary eyes...... He was close to his mother the most.... And only he know how is he living here without her....

Meri patang ho befikar
Udd rhi hai maa. ...
Door koi lute nhi
Beech se kate na

Life like mother is like a chhole without bhature... Our life revolve around our parents especially our mothers...

When we come back home from school..... Our eyes always wonder around to just for one glimpse... And we excitedly started shouting " Maa " And tell her everything that happen in school....

No one can replace a mother ❤...

He wipe his tears when his cell phone ring....  He see caller id and pick the call.

Person : sidharth.....

Sid looked at his phone numb listening what other person said and get up from his seat hurriedly.....

When he enter inside his room and his eyes fall on the wall behind his bed... And found a pic of a 8 year old girl eating her ice cream....

He smile at that picture with tears in his eyes.....

Sid : 5 saal.... 5 saal ho gye shehnaaz..... Badi ho gyi hogi na tum....

His mind : 😒😒😒... 5 saal hi huye hai bro.. 50 nhi... 😒

Sid glare at his mind...

Sid : pta hai.... And looked at her pic.... And smile.... Sunder bhi ho gyi hogi na bhut....  Ab tak to bache bhi ho gye honge... Chote chote... And laugh...

Khush ho na tum shehnaaz.... Said with tears in his eyes.... Dekh... Meine try kiya... Sachiiii.... I tried to move on... Meine bhut dhoondha...

Lekin shehnaaz vali baat kisi mein nhi hai.... Kisi mein bhi shehnaaz ka feel nhi aaya... No one can make me feel content And peaceful like you did.....

Mein kya kru shehnaaz.... And tears falls from his eyes.... Vapis aa rha hoon... Lekin dar lg rha hai.... Tujhe kaise dekhuga.... Kyunki ab tum meri shehnaaz nhi.. Mere bhai ki biwi ho.... And close his eyes to control himself from breakdown...

Acha ye sab chod... Or bta... Yaad kiya mujhe..???  Jada nhi to thoda to kiya hoga.. Haina..??? 

Dar to hai.. Pr mein bhut excited hoon shehnaaz... Finally I will see you after longgg 5 years....

Pehle mein tujhe hug kruga... 🤩🤩🤩.... Said excited but then frown... Nhi.. Itne time baad mil rha hoon... Awkward na ho jaye uske liye... Handshake 🤝 hi kr lunga... Fir hug kruga... 🤩🤩... Han ye sahi hai.....

Suddenly his expression change with serious one...

Meine bhut intzar kiya hai shehnaaz iss din ka... Kya tumne bhi kiya hai..???

________&&&&________

Bada cher hoya tenu
Allah kol rhndeya
Hoon meri zindagi ch
Modh na e mein....

O ammi meri
O ammi meri....
Tu das keda taara
Tenu tod na hai main..

One girl is laying on floor holding her parent's frame..... Her face is full of dry tears.... Her face is looking pale with big dark circle around her eyes....

Sunrays hit her face making her stir in her sleep.... She get up and looked around .... She kiss the frame and kept in on side table....

She comes out of bathroom in office attire and pick her bag.... And come out of her room....

She goes toward dining area where she saw her tayi ammi sitting there eating breakfast.... She take a step back and left from there....

Sm and sd both saw her and then sd looked at sm who is looking down....

Sm : mera ho gya... And left from there without finishing her breakfast.....

Sd just looked up and tears formed in his eyes...

Sd : he mere khuda... Reham kr... Mere parivaar pr apni reham kr mere maula....

And goes outside with a tiffin in his hand... And call that girl.

Shehnaaz.....

Sana stop in her track and turn around..... Her face is expressionless.... Like her all emotions are died....

He forward the tiffin knowing well she will not take it as always..... Shehnaaz looked at him and then at tiffin and left from there taking a glance at the car in the parking which she gift to him....

This is their daily routine... She goes to office empty stomach and then he run behind her to give her tiffin... But she never take it.....

Sd looked at her car zooming out...

Sd : meri bachi... 💔

.
.
.
.
Promo : sidnaaz meet.....