20 🌴

" Sidharth... Kider khoya hai beta... "

Sidharth cone out of his thoughts and looked around.... He is standing on stage and shanaya is infront of him forwarding her hand...

He looked at the door and tears formed in his eyes...

It was dream.....

He wish this comes true....

Sd : sidharth kya soch rha hai beta... Shanaya wait kr rhi hai....

Sid nod his head and make her wear the ring looking at door... Still waiting for hee to come and stop him

Everyone clap 👏 for them....

Shanaya forward her hand to hold his hand but he jerk her hand.....making him feel hurt...

Everyone started talking about them.... Sid looked around and realise what he did infront of everyone....

He show his ring finger where bandage is wrapped making sm run to him....

Sm : ye.. Kaisi lgi bacha.... Ask worriedly..

Sid : umm... Chotu si chot hai maa.... Thik ho jayegi.... Ap idr dal do na.... Said showing other hand....

Sm : lekin ring finger to vo....

Sd : Aree to koi baat nhi.... And turn to shanaya.... Beta tum dusre haath mein daal do....

Shanaya nod her head and make him wear the ring.....

Sidharth is standing with his clients or friends when light goes off .... He looked around and going to see what went wrong....

When spotlight fall on....

Shanaya.....

Tere dil mein
Meri dhadkan thi
Tujhko na aayi nazar.....

Meri ishq tujme
Saans le rha tha
Tujko huyi na khabar.....

Tere ilava..
Jaan gye sab
Tujhpe mein kinna mardi aa

Tujhe kaise pta na chala
Ke mein tenu pyar kardi aa....
Tujhe kaise pta na chala
Ke tera intzar krdi aa.....

She sing reliving their moments... Which have zero value in his eyes... But they are most valuable for her....

She know he didn't love her... Neither she is going to force him to love her.... She will wait.... She will wait for him to accept her love.... And love her back...

Little did she know that day is never gonna come..... 💔

Haathon mein ab tera
Haath nhi hai.....
Lgta lakeerein saath nhi hai...

Tera bina dekha hai
Mehsoos krke...
Jeene mein ab vo baat nhi hai....

Samne Tu hai
Samne mein hoon
Fir jane kyu kaisa parda hai....

Sidharth sing these lines for his love.... His shehnaaz.... He remember her smile... Her giggle.... Her cute talks.... He love her and will always....

He knows she didn't love him... But his love is enough for both of them... He will make her fall in love with him slowly and steady...

But how..??!  He even didn't knew where is she... She didn't want him in life... 💔

Aisa kyu hota hai..??? Jisse hume pyar hota hai use humse kyu nhi hota....??? Or jo hume pyar krta usse hme nhi hota....??

Why life is so complicated.....

Sid wipe his tear and looked at her frame....   Sm looked at him and also notice tears in his eyes looking at shehnaaz 's pic....

Sm 's pov :  kya meine thik kiya..????  Sidharth ko iss rishte ke liye mazboor karna..?  Uski marzi ke khilaf jake uski engagement karva dena....

Ye jante huye bhi vo shehnaaz se pyar karta hai... Meine uska rishta shanaya se kar diya..... No doubt.. Shanaya bhut achi ladki hai.. Sidharth se pyar bhi krti hai....

( remember when shehnaaz 's ruksati is going on... I mention there...

Someone :  ye sidharth aise kyu dekh rha hai shehnaaz ko... Kahin vo usse.... Nhi nhi.. Aisa nhi ho sakta.....

That is sm /

Lekin sidharth... Uska kya..???   Mein ik maa ho ke bhi use samj nhi payi... 🥺

Her mind : to isme galat kya hai..??? Shehnaaz ne jo kiya vo bhul gyi tum..??? 

Mana ke imran galat tha... Lekin shehnaaz ko kisne  hak diya tha use ghar se nikalne ka...????  In 6 saalon mein meine apne bache se baat tak nhi ki... Kaisa hoga vo.. Thik hoga ki nhi.... Sirf uski wajah se.........

He break all ties with his family when shehnaaz threw him out... He never looked back at them.... He clearly told them not to call him ever.. And change his number too....

Pov ends...

Little bit of guilt which arise within her is swept away by her mind giving valid reasons.... And she again shrug her thoughts....

___________

Late night....

Sidharth is sitting on floor in her room holding her pic in one hand ..... His hairs are messy... He is still in his shervani... His eyes are red .... Tears are clouded in his eyes.....

His mind and heart is battling with each other...

Mind : sidharth... Now you should not looked at her and cry for her like this.... She is na mehram to you.... You are engaged to someone else....

Heart : but what about your love..??? Is you love doesn't matter now... ??  Does that engagement snatch your right to love your love.....

Mind : it will be wrong to that girl sidharth... What is her fault in all this... How can she felt when she swa you like this... Crying for someone who doesn't even think about you before leaving house....

Heart : don't say anything to her.... Yelled loudly

Sid chuckle painfully....

Sid : sidharth sab kuch krega... Sab ki manega... Sab ke bare mein sochega... Haina..??? Or sidharth..?? Uska kya.??? Usko kon samjhe ga..??? Uske bare mein kon sochega..???  Usku fikar kisko hai yahan..??? Sabko bss apni padi hai.... Sid ke liye ye thik hai vo thik hai.... Pr sidharth ko kya chahiye... Ye kisko padi hai..???  Kisiko nhi 💔..... Kisiko nhi padi sidharth ki... 💔
.
.
.
.
.
.