CHARACTERS AND PROLOGUE 🌴

Characters :

Main leads ;

1. Sidharth khan : a cute and hot munda....25 years old Younger one in the family.... Naughty and jovial in nature... Always do prank on others except one.... Because he fears from her... Everyone does....

He just complete his study in business... His cousin want hik to join her in office... But he wants to enjoy his life but couldn't say it louder in front of her....

2

2. Shehnaaz khan : elder child in the family  ,  28 years old  ,rude and arrogant, never smile, always keep poker face... Everyone fear from her.... But very protective for her family.... Run whole business on the tip of her finger.....

Side characters :

Side characters :

3. Umran khan : grandfather of sidnaaz ,  he take every decision in his family.... And no one can go against him except one... Shehnaaz.....

Love all his grandchildren equally.... But love shehnaaz little more... Because she is the only girl in the family....

4. Ashok khan and rita khan : parents of sidharth... Always want shehnaaz as their daughter inlaw.... Love her like her parents.... Very loving and caring.... But hate shehnaaz when __________🤫

5. Imran khan: elder brother od sidharth....30 year old....He lives in Canada.... He is also like his brother.... Loving and fun loving guy.....

6. Sukh khan and pammi khan : parents of shehnaaz.... Died when she was just 6 year old.....

Description :

Umran khan tie the knot between imran and shehnaaz when shehnaaz was just 7 years......  And imran was 9 years old....

When imran was 15 years old... He left to Canada for further study......

And shehnaaz wait for him for 15 years.... She love him truly.... Only person whom she trust with closed eyes is imran.......

Back then

She didn't like sidharth because according to her he is careless  , lazy and "most vela " Insaan........

But after  imran left....

She started talking with sidharth little much.......

But with passing time... She change... She become rude and arrogant... Why..??? Reason is still unknown....

Everyone started fearing front her anger... Including sidharth... He stop talking infront of her.... And just nod his head in yes whatever she say.....

Finally.....

Imran come back to India after 15 years..,.... Let's see how their story is going to take turn...

.
.
.

How is it...???? If you want any change... Let me know please.....

.
.
.

And sorry..... You all guys want one more epilogue of " Beyond her fear "  About their babies and all....

But i couldn't write sorry....

But in this story.... I will write about their babies and all 🤣.
.

Let's see you tomorrow.....

Byeeeeeeeeee

And good night....