23 🌴

In their room....

Shehnaaz is half laying on the bed with her back rest with the bedpost and  sidharth is laying in her lap playing with her and kissing it time and again...

Sid : tumhe merese pyar kab hua....

Sana : kab hua...???  Said smirking mischievously.....

Sid : ahannn... Cutie pleaseeeee.... Said whining like a child..... Making her laugh....

Flashback......

Shehnaaz hug the letter close to her heart and cried her heart out..... Her face is fully red by crying.... She is looking at the letter teary eyed and kiss it lovingly....

She found that letter in that wooden box... In fact not a letter.. But letters.....

First one she pick and laugh seeing sidharth 's childhood handwriting... Alas. It is same now too... 🤣

Aaj meli cutie ka birthday hai..... Allah... Unhe fir se happy happy krdo.... Chacha or chachi jaan ke jane ke baad se vo bhut udas rhti hai....

Or mujhse baat bhi nhi krti.... And pout writing this... Ap please mujhe meri cutie de do na......

Tears formed in her eyes thinking about her parents.... How she cut off from everyone.... She pick another letter....

Apko pta hai allah... Ammi kehti hai... Jo baat hum kisi se nhi kar sakte vo hum apse kar sakte hai... 👉👈...

Mujhe bhi kuch bolna hai... Mein bolu..???

Aaj dadajaan, ammi or abbu ne kuch bola... Hmm.. Kya tha vo... Ni... Nikkah... Haan... Nikkah... Vo meri cutie or imran bhai ka nikkah karvana chahte hai...

Pta nhi kyu... Hme bura lga... And pout... Bhut bura lg rha hai.... Ye nikkah kya hota hai allah ji.. ????

Shehnaaz is stunned reading this.... Why is he feeling bad about her marriage..????  He pick another one and by looking at this she can say it was written in adulthood...

I love her.... I love her damnit.... Tera lakh lakh sukar mere maula.... Mujhe mera pyar mil gya... And smile brightly....

Here he smile brightly... And someone 's smile swept away listening... Sorry... Reading him.... He love someone... Whom..???  Shehnaaz wonder...

I love my cutie... My shehnaaz.... I love her since I saw her...... I realized it after soo long.... Kitna pagal hoon mein..... Did she too love me...????

But soon his expression change... And a tear drop fall on his paper...

Shehnaaz see his tear 's stain on paper and caress it....

She is in nikkah with my brother..... 💔
She love him... 💔 ... She doesn't love me.... Zindagi mein pehli baar kisi se pyar hua... Vo bhi adhura rh gya.. 💔

Tears formed in her eyes.....

She found there is no more letters in it....

Since that day... He kept his feeling in his heart only.... He never share with anyone... Always smile and laugh and entertain everyone.....

Shehnaaz keep the wooden box aside.. And lay on the bed.... She close her eyes.... And try to sleep... But his words kept ringing in her mind....

Did she too love me..???

She didn't love me..

She kept tossing and turning on the bed.... These words are doing something in her stomach....

Did she love him..???  She ask herself and shrug her thought in next moment only....

How can you love him... She is elder to him... No one will accept this marriage.... Said her mind....

Her heart : that was not answer of my question.... I didn't ask you that will society accept you or not..??? 😑... I ask you that you love him or not....

Her mind : umm... I didn't knew 👉👈.....

Her heart : 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.... Tujhe nhi pta hoga to kise pta hoga... Tujhe to sab pta hota hai na... 🙃

Mind : tujhe pta hai to Tu bta de.... 😒😏

Heart : mujhe sharam aati h 🙈🙈🙈

Mind : bol bhi de ab... 😑

Heart : haan 🙈🙈🙈

Mind : kya haan..??? 😒

Heart : I love him....

And shehnaaz open her eyes wide.... What was that...??? She love imran right... Then how can she love sidharth...??? Astagfirullah...

Sidharth looked at her with frown....and left her hand and going to get up from her lap...

Shehnaaz looked at his face and smile.... And held his hand and again make him lay on her lap....

Sana : kayi baar pta kya hota hai sidharth.... Bachpan se hi hum jo sunte hai.. Dekhte hai... Samjhte hai... Hum use hi sach maan lete hai....

Jaise hume bachpan se hi imran ke saath joda gya.... Uske sapne dikhaye gye... Or hum vahi dekhte gye.... Or use pyar samj baithe....

And looked at him who is already looking at him with heart eyes 😍.....  She bend and kiss his forehead......

Sana : hum apse bhut pyar karte h sidharth....  Hum apko kabhi khona nhi chahte.... Hume kabhi mat chodiye ga....

Sid : kabhi nhii... And kiss her hand lovingly caressing it....

Sana : imran.... Cut by sidharth...

Sid : hum apko leke bhut possessive hai shehnaaz.....or hum apke muhh se sirf hmara naam sunna chahte hai.... Sirf hmara.....

And hover over her.....

Then they do their business 🙈... Which is not our business..... 🤣

.
.
.
.
Byeeeee...

Good night