1 🌴

Phir kahin dil ne...
Mehsoos kiya tha.....
Ik dafa phir se
Zinda yeh hua tha.....

Nazar Tu aaya to
To jeena aaya.....
Nazar se kyu phir tu
Ghum ho gya pal mein hi.....

Haan tera intezaar hai....
Kahan karaar hai...
Teri aas hi dil ko...
Haan beshumar hai.....

Song is playing in the car..... The girl who is driving the car... Stiff on her place.... Intezaar.... This word strike directly on her heart.....

She is also waiting for someone.. Whom she love since childhood.... Only person whom she think she can relay on.... Only person whom she trust the most.... With whom she can smile.....

She reach her home and park her car..... When she enter inside.. She collide with her tayi ammi.... Who is running here and there  worriedly... But still her face is glowing....

Shehnaaz held her before she fall down and made her sit on couch near by....

Sana : tayi ammi.... Ap thik hai..??? Ask in calm yet rough voice....

Sm smile at her and cup her face....

Sm : meri chanda... Mein bilkul thik hoon....

She call her chanda since shehnaaz born.... In fact her taya abbu and jadd ( grandfather)  also called her chanda... And she call him pa....

Sm : aaj to mein vaise hi thik ho gyi... Mera beta aa rha hai... 🤩🤩🤩

Sana roll her eyes...

Sana : usme kya tayi ammi... Awara gardi karke aaa rha hai apka ladla.... Kal se office bejiye use....

And going to left when stop by sm..

Sm : pagal... Hum imran ki baat kar rha hai......

Shehnaaz stood numb on her place hearing her..... He is coming... ????  Finally after 15 years he is coming..... That mean.... Her wait is over....

Tears formed in her eyes... But their is a beautiful smile on her face......

While sm left from there to prepare for her son 's welcome..

Shehnaaz sat on couch with thud... Smiling like a fool.... With tears in her eyes... She wipe her tears and smile wholeheartedly....

But kept stern voice hearing someone...

Mashallah... Mashallah..... Ammi... Mein tabhi sochu.... aaj suraj dada ne darshan kyu nhi diye..... Aree... Amma... Dekhe to... Apki bahu hass rhi hai.....

And turn around....  He roll his hand and kept his hand in front of his mouth..

Breaking news... Breaking news....

Shehnaaz khan..... The business tycoon.... Future of business world.... That rude arrogant lady... ( said making faces..)  Shehnaaz khan... Found smiling in her house....

Jee haan... Sahi suna apne..... Shehnaaz khan khil khila kr has rhi hai.....

( all gather in living area seeing their " Ghar ki ronak.. " Sidharth there... Teasing shehnaaz....)

To aayiye... Or jaante hai The shehnaaz khan se.. Ki ye karishma kaise hua. ...???

And keep his rolled hand in front of shehnaaz who is glaring at him while folding her arms around her chest.....

Sid smile sheepishly looking at her glare...

Sid : a... Appi... Vo... V

And run from there seeing shehnaaz who was picking cushion to hit him.... Shehnaaz run after him.. And both are running in the whole house...

All other are laughing looking at them... They both are just like a tom and Jerry....

Yes... Like everyone sidharth also fear from her anger... But he can't keep his hidden talent ( to keep entertain everyone) from her.... And at last end up doing something for which he have to run and shehnaaz chasing him.....

Sana : sidharth stop..... Said in stern voice... And thud... Sidharth got froze on his spot hearing her stern voice from which he fear the most....

Sana : meet me in the office tomorrow... Sharp at 8 :00 a. m.

Sid widen his eyes..... Hearing the time... He is night owl type person..... Those people who wake up early in the morning are alien for him...

Sid : 8 bje... Aisa na cu.... Umm... Appi.... Itni subah humse nhi utha jata....

Shehnaaz smile at him sarcastically....

Sana : kyu na apke liye office 12 bje khulva de...???

Sid eyes twinkle like a child....

Sid : ji.... Ye ki na baat meri cutie vali...

And bite his tongue realising what he said... And looked at her with " Sorry " Eyes....

Sidnaaz was best friend when her parents were alive... He always used to call her cutie.... But after their death.. She change.... And told him strictly to not to call her cutie.. Instead call her appi...

But sidharth never like to call her appi.... So he call her cutie just to tease her... And when she is angry... Or in anger mood... Then he used to call her appi... Only to not get scold from her...

Sana : tomorrow.. Sharp at 8 a. m.

And left from there... Making sidharth groan... And whined like a child....

He goes to his ammi.. And keep his head on her lap.... And complain like a child...

Sid : ammi..... Ap kyu iss hitler ko leke aaye.....

While sm slap his head playfully....

Sm : ik min bhi uske bina chain nhi aata tujhe..... Ammi... Cutie Thik hai... Ammi... Cutie lunch leke gyi.... Ammi... Cutie aa gyi office se..... Ammi.. Cutie ne dhoodh piya... Said mimicing him...

Uske tang kiye bina.. Ya usse daant khaye bina to tera khana bhi nhi pachta..... Aaya bada... Kaha se laye usko...

While Sid smile remembering their moments......

Sm : hey ram.... Tu bhi na sidharth.... Bhula hi diya... Aaj tera bhai aa rha hai... To use lene chale jana... Airport.... Vaise time to ho hi gya hai.... Chala ja.. Abhi.....

While Sid smile painfully listening to this.... No.. Not like that... He love his brother... But... _______

He shrug his thoughts...

Everyone knows shehnaaz love imran since childhood and waiting for him from last 15 years....

He pick his car keys which shehnaaz gift him when he top in university in graduation....

Although he is careless or lazy or always roaming around and having fun... But he is very brilliant student... He always top in his school and now in college too.....

He hug his brother.... And tears fall from their eyes.... They miss each other of course.... They both are always do masti together....

They sat in car and and reach home....

Sid ring the door bell... And door is open by shehnaaz.... Who smile at imran... And hug him tightly with teary eyes.....

While Sid is looking at them with tears in his eyes and painful smile.....

.
.
.
.
Sorry guys..... Sunday kider chala gya pta hi nhi chala.. 😭😭.....

Abhi kal test hai mera... All the best bol dena mujhe.... 👉👈

Byeeee....