2 🌴

In the car....

Sid is driving the car looking at imran side wise.... He is looking lost .....

Sid : kya hua bhai.. Ap thik hai.??

Imran smile at her younger brother....

Imran : mein thik hoon sidharth... Tum btao.... Clg khatam ho gye..???

Sid : ji bhai... Or cutie to mere peeche padhi hai.... Uska bass chale na to mujhe office mein hi rhne de....

And smile remembering shehnaaz making Imran looking at him suspiciously..... But he shrug his thought.....

Imran 's pov :

They both are younger from him... and he saw them from childhood.... They both are like tom and jerry.....

With sidharth... Shehnaaz also become like a kid.... From scolding him  , whining infront of sm  , complaining against him.. To running behind him to beat him......

But with Imran... She always shy from him... She didn't come infront of him... Just looked at him and adore him from far....

When they get to know they both are tied in sacred relation.... Shehnaaz didn't come infront of him for 7 days... Because of shyness....

He smile sadly remembering that... He know she is waiting for him.... She love him.... But _____

Pov ends

While....

Sid 's pov :

Shehnaaz... Only her name is enough to make me smile.... I love her... I know I know...  You all will say.. How can i love her..???  She is my bhabhi.,...

But i love her.... I love her since I saw her for first time.... When she smile looking at me.... Her that toothless smile....

I know she didn't love me.... She live my brother.... With whom she is in nikkah....

I tried... I really tried... But i couldn't make myself to move on from her..... One thing work in my favour.. i. e. Bhai was not  here...

But now he is back.....not that i m not happy to see him after so many years...its just it will be really dificult for me to see her with him..... How can i see someone I love with someone whom she love.....

Dada jaan... Call bhai from Canada.... Because they want to do her ruksati .... Therefore he decide... He will leave from there on that day....

It will be good for three of them...

Pov ends....

They both come out of there thoughts.... And found them standing infront of their house from don't know how many minutes....

They smile at each other and enter inside.... Sid ring the door bell... After one second only door is open ajar by shehnaaz....

Sid 's pov :

Her face is glowing.... Her eyes are shining unlike other days... Why not.. Her love come back to her... His mind mock him...

Pov ends....

Shehnaaz hug Imran tightly.... Making him startled and sidharth looked away with tears in his eyes.....

Sana : I missed you..... Whisper near his chest... And tighter her grip....

While Imran just pat her head with smile and looked toward his ammi....

He broke the hug and go toward his mother..... Both mother son duo hug each other and cried holding each other.....

Shehnaaz looked at sidharth who give him smile... But she looked away without returning his smile and run to get water for Imran.....

She come with one glass of water for Imran and sidharth heart pierces seeing that... She didn't get for him...

Imran denied her and give that glass of water to sidharth.... Making sana glare at sidharth....

Sid smirk looking at her teasing her...

Sid : uff.. Bhai... Hme piyas to nhi thi.. Lekin koi itne pyar se laya hai ki hum mana nhi kr pa rhe.....

And take slow sips from glass looking at shehnaaz who looked away glaring at him.....

He give an empty glass to her..

Sid : ik Or glass milega..??

Sana : I m not your maid..... And left from there....

While Sid smile looking at her retreating figure..... Sm slap his biceps...

Sm : kyu tang krta h Tu bachi ko.....

Sid smile... He love when her cute nose turn red in anger.... How she squeeze her eyes while glaring him looking like a Chinese 🤣

They sat in living area....while shehnaaz is in kitchen....

Dada : koi preshani to nhi huyi bache..??

Imran : nhi dadajaan.... Sab khairiyat....

Sm : hayeee... Itne saal baad aaya h mera bacha.... Ab mein ise kahin jane nhi dungi.... Tu yahi rhega ab.... Said hugging him sidewise....

Imran smile at her ammi...

Imran : mom... You already knows the answer..... Mujhe vapis jana hoga.... Lekin i promise you... Mein har saal aauga apse milne.....

Sm didn't answer.... Just looked down... It is so difficult for a mother to send her " Jigar ka tukda " Away from herself....

Sm : ja tu haath muh do ke a....mein khana lga deti hoon....

And left from there to set dining table....

Shehnaaz herself made food ... Everything is Imran 's favorite.....

Everyone settle on the table.... And shehnaaz herself serve everyone except sidharth.....

Sid : Aree ye kya baay huyi.... Hume bhi serve kre.... Said whining like a child while sana give him smirk...

Sana : Allah ne jo apko do haath diye h unka istemal kre.....

And sat beside sm....

Sid : lekin hume....  Cut by sm

Sm : sidharth... Bss ab.... Or na tang kre....

While shehnaaz smirk looking toward sidharth.... Making him sulk...

He serve himself and started having silently..... When he took first bite.. He guessed who made this food... And looked toward shehnaaz smilingly...

But his smile fade away when he saw her looking at Imran smiling..... Who is eating his food silently...

Post dinner...

Imran : wah ammi.... Apke haath ka khana world ka best khana h....

Sid looked at him...

His heart : kaisa banda h ye.... Ise apni biwi ke haatho ka swaad bhi nhi pta.... Or ik mein hoon jisne first bite se hi bta diya ki ye shehnaaz ne bnaya h...

His mind : kaise pta hoga idiot.... Usne kabhi pehle khaya hi nhi hai.... Lekin koi na... Jaan jayega.... Akhir rhna to usko hi hai... 💔

Pov ends....

Sm : Imran... Agar tareef krni h bache to shehnaaz ki kre... Ye sara khana hmari chanda ne bnaya hai....

Sana looked down blushing... While Imran smile looking at her and praise her to which she thank him....

Dadajaan said something which make two person froze.....

Dadajaan : agle hafte ko shehnaaz ki ruksati h...... Tyari shuru kr de....
.
.
.
.
.