9 🌴

Flashback starts...

Shehnaaz is sitting on the stage with imran.... Imran left from there to meet his friends leaving her alone there....

Shehnaaz is looking around bored.... This heavy lehanga and jewelry is irritating her to no end....

Suddenly one phone ring... She looked around and found imran 's phone ringing...

She took the phone and found it dubai 's number saved with  " Wifey " ...

Her hands started trembling while receiving the call.... She click green button and pick the call....

Wifey : hey honey... When are you returning... We all are missing you.... You know.... Travis is also missing his papa... He is enev not eating without you..... Please come soon darling..... Hey... Why are you not saying anything baby... Hello.... Hello.....

While shehnaaz is froze on her spot.... He is married... Even has a son.... And here he is smiling and doing rituals with her happily....

Wifey : hello... Are you listening me darling..???

Shehnaaz cut the call.... Her eyes are red with tears..... Today she broked completely... Here she is waiting for him from last 15 years and here he got married to another lady...

Beside that ... He can tell her everything when he return but he didn't.... First he cheat shehnaaz and now cheating his wife too who is waiting for him....

She fist her hand in anger.... How can she love such cheater.... She is so stupid to fall in love with him....

She goes toward him and stand in front of him..... He turn toward her and smile and wrap his arm around her waist introducing to his friends....

Shehnaaz feels disgusting seeing his smiling face like he didn't care if he was cheating to his wife....

She jerk his arm which is wrapped around her and slap him hardly on his face....

Thudddddd...

Music played in background stopped.... Everyone around turn and looked at them Frozen on their place....

Sm, sd and dadajaan come toward them running.... And looked at shehnaaz worriedly who eyes are red in anger and tears.....

Imran looked at her shocked placing his hand on his cheeks...

Shehnaaz hold his collar in tight fist.... And jerk him hardly...

Sana : you cheater.... How dare you..... How dare you to play with my feelings..... I will kill you...... And slap him again....

Dadajaan held shehnaaz from back and sm hold Imran....

Dada : shehnaaz... Kya kr rhi h ap...

Sana : inse puche pa... Kya kiya hai inhone.... Chii.... Yahan hmare saath naya jodh rhe hai or ik rishta already h inka dubai mein.... In fact inka ik bacha bhi hai...

All are shocked hearing this.. And looked at Imran with wide eyes... Imran looked at shehnaaz with wide eyes... How she get to know...?? 

Imran looked at his ammi and held her hand....

Imran : ammi ye jhutt h... Ap janti h na apne bete ko.... Vo aisa nhi kr sakta... Ap janti h na.....

Before he could say more.. One more slap land on his face.... He looked at the person and become shocked to see his dadajaan...

Dada : apki himmat kaise huyi Imran..... Chii.. Hme sharam aati h apko apna pota kehte huye..... Aap ne hmari chanda ko dhokha diya hai.... Vo bechari din raat apka intezar karti rhi..... Apke ilava kisi or ki taraf ankh utha ke bhi nhi dekha... Or apne....

Apne hmari chanda ko tod diya... Chale jaye yaha se...

Imran : dadajaan... Hmari baat to sun....

Shehnaaz held his hand and drag him outside.... She throw him other side of the door ...

Sana : dubara kabhi vapis mat aayiye ga..... And close the door on his face.....

Roothe roothe se swere....
Jaage jaage hai andhere .... ×2
Lehron ko kinare
Mil jayege sare
Pass hai jo lgta hai door

She run toward her room and fall on floor with thud.... First time in her life she love someone.... And he broke her beyond repair...

Maana dil da mera hai kasoor
Aise koi bhi na hove mazboor
Maana dil da mera hai kasoor
Aise koi bhi na hove mazboor

She looked at her side table where his picture is placed.... She throw that frame breaking it into thousand of pieces just like her heart....

She get up from bed and break all the frames hanged there of Imran and her.....

She then goes to living area and broke all the frames which have Imran 's pic...

Sm come there and hold her hand...

Sm : chanda.... Tasveer ka tutna acha nhi hota bache... Please mat todo..... Ruk ja bacha....

But shehnaaz didn't listen to her and break alk the frames in anger.... Sm tries to stop her but she didn't....

Sd come there and said.... ______________

Sm fall unconscious on the floor...along with shehnaaz

.
.
.
.