6 🌴

Sidharth reach at airport...  And sat inside a cab.... He is smiling ear to ear... Thinking about the scenario....

His ammi is scolding his shehnaaz... For not eating much and shehnaaz have two small cute cute babies... One boy and one girl.... Just a carbon copy of her....

Then he saw shehnaaz is running behind them just to feed them just like his ammi used to run behind her....

He saw his dad is playing with his grandchildren... Spoiling them with his love.... And his dadu... Is laying on bed and baby boy is sitting on him giggling....

Sir.. Ghar aa gya...

Sid come out of his thoughts listening to the driver.... And looked around.....

Tears formed in his eyes... He is looking at his house after 5 years.... It's same just like before.... He close his eyes and smile.... Feeling peace there...

He is moving toward the door looking here and there.... His eyes fall on the car parked in the parking slot... His shehnaaz gift him this car... It was so precious to him...

It is fully covered with dust... And looking in very bad state like no one drive her in these 5 years....

He caress his car wiping off the dust and smile.......

He pick his bag and stood in front of the door..... He ring the bell excitedly..

But soon his smile change into frown... Seeing one old lady opening the door.... By looking at her he can say.. She is maid...

Maid : ji... Kisse milna hai apko..???

That maid is new here.... It's just 2 -3 months  since she come...

Sid smile at her politely...

Sid : ji.. Vo... Ashok shukla....

Maid : ji.... Aayiye...

And make him sit in living area. ... And left to bring water for him..

Here Sid is little bewildered.... He is expecting  sound of joy and happiness of babies and all... And here he got... Silence... A dead silence... Like no one live there....

That maid bring her water and Sid ask her...

Sid : vo.. Yaha koi dikh kyu nhi rha..??? Bahar gye hai kya...???

Maid : ji nhi...  malik ( sd)  walk pr gye hai.... Malkin apne kamre mein hai.. Malik aate hi honge... Ap yahi intezar kijiye... And going to left when Sid stop her...

Sid : agar ashok sir nhi hai to ap rita maa... I mean mam... Ko bula dijiye...

Maid : ji. Maaf kijiye ga.... Lekin malkin kisi se nhi milti.... Vo apne kamre se bahar sirf khana khate time nikalte hai.. Uske ilava kabhi nhi....

And left from there...

While Sid become shocked by this new information....

He get up and goes toward his parent 's room..

Tears formed in his eyes seeing her back.... His first love... His mother.... Sitting there knitting....

Mein kabhi...
Batlata nhi....
Pr andhere se darta hoon mein maa
Yun to mein
Dikhlata nhi
Teri parva haan karta hoon maa....

Sm : aare... Ap aagye... Aaj badi jaldi aa gye..... Said without turning ... Thinking her husband come back from walk... Because no one enter inside this room except them...

Sidharth sat on floor with thud.... And ose his eyes..... His ears are earning to hear her sweet voice in real...

Tujhe sab hai pta
Haina maa
Tujhe sab hai pta
Meri maa.......

On not getting reply she turn around....

Sm : ap kuch bol.... And stop in her track numb...

Seeing her sidharth sitting there with tears in his eyes..... Sm looked at him numbly.... Her eyes are showing pain, hurt  ,  anger and most importantly loneliness....

Sid 's  eyes travel to down and he fall back seeing her on wheel chair.... Tears of guilt fall from his eyes..... He was so much into his pain that he forget about his mother.....

He didn't talk with her even for once in these 5 years... He only talk with his dadu and ask about everyone.... But his dadu never tell him anything about this.....

His ammi.... Is sitting on wheel chair looking at emotionlessly..... He crawl toward her with tears falling continuously from his eyes....

He keep his head in her lap and hug her waist tightly and started crying loudly....

I m s... Sorry.... I m... Sorry... Am.. Ammi..... I... I... M... Re.... Really... So... Sorry.... Mujhe... Mujhe maa...maaf karde..... Am.. Ammi... Said inbetween his cries....

A drop of tear fall on his hand.... He looked up and saw his mother crying silently.... She hug him close to her chest.... Her sidharth... Her sidharth.... Come back to her.... He is really here... In front of her.... Hugging her.....

She is not believing this..... Her sidharth.... She is seeing him after 5 years.... She broke the hug and looked at him smiling with eyes full of tears......

She caress his whole face and looked at him keenly....

Sm : kitna dubla ho gya hai Sid.... Sidharth.....

And tears fall from both of their eyes.... She call his name after 5 years and he hear his name from her mouth after 5 years....

Both hug each other and again cried hugging each other....

" Bss... Beta aa gya... Ab humko kon puchega bhai... "

Both broke the hug and looked back to found sd standing there with teary eyes and smile adoring on his face....

Sid : dad....

And run to him and hug him.. Like a child who wants to hide in his father's arms.... Sd smile at him and looked at him keenly....  Sd love sidharth little more than imran.... He is his little innocent boy.....

Sd tighten his hold on him..... He miss him... He is not there when they need him the most... He left without meeting pr informing them.....

Sid wipe his tears and looked around...  And his eyes fall on the clock... It's near 7 :00 p. m.

Sid : dad... Shehnaaz kider hai...???? Vo to 6 :00 bje hi aa jati thi... Aayi nhi kha abhi....????

Sm 's face expression change.... And sd looked at sm not knowing what to answer to him.... Who turn her face.....

.
.
.
.