1

"[Reborn Interstellar] Real Estate Agriculture and Forestry Tycoon" Author: Gongzi Xunhuan

Copywriter:

What? Reborn as the illegitimate son of a dead daddy?

What the? The legacy is only a naked star that is still in the barbaric period?

What the? The betrothed husband's family disliked him for being worthless and was dismissed?

Who says that illegitimate children have no way to pay?

Who said that bare stars without veins, no energy, many beasts, and more primitive jungles are worthless?

Who said that if the husband's family dislikes him, he can't marry a good family? (Ahhh!) Who wants to marry? This

is an inspirational story of a modern ordinary young man reborn into the future interstellar after 1,800 years, developing primordial naked stars, engaging in agriculture, animal husbandry, real estate, and then casually turning from an abandoned son who has nothing to a real estate agriculture and forestry tycoon.

Rebirth Goldfinger Farming Text, Making a Fortune and Farming as the main story, and Huanxi stirring up the foundation as the auxiliary story. Gongzi, taste first and buy later, not sweet and no money. New text begs to scatter flowers, ask for collection, ask for Moda~

This is a happy little white gold finger YY text...

Content tags: science fiction uniform love rebirth

Search keywords: protagonist: Qi Xiaojie ┃ Supporting Role: Feang ┃ Others: Gongzi Xunhuan

=================================================================================

Editor's Comment:

Qi Jie regenerates as an illegitimate son who was ostracized by legitimate children, and after his father's death, he received an inheritance of a bare star identified as a "three-nothing (no vein, no energy, no development potential)" class planet. However, Qi Jie unexpectedly found that the animals and plants on this naked star turned out to be the earth creatures he was most familiar with, although it was defined as a naked star, but it had great potential for development. So Zijie used his common sense to collect food crops, livestock and poultry here, and to develop real estate and tourism. With the help of CP Feion and his good friend Yu Fei, the real estate industry and agriculture, forestry and animal husbandry have been done well. The author's writing is simple and natural, but it does not lose its charm, telling the wonderful story of how a wealthy illegitimate son turned into an interstellar tycoon. The plot entry point is ingenious, making earth-based cuisine a unique landscape in the interstellar world. Although the logic of the article and the setting of the development line still need to be strengthened, the straightforward and cute writing makes this interstellar background theme work feel fun to read, without the slightest sense of dullness.

Chapter 1

"Xiao Qi, the supervisor let you go over."

"Oh." Qi Jie exhaled softly, ready for the storm. You don't need to guess what to do with him, a case has been changed eight hundred times, and every time it is changed to the end, he will be told a sentence: "How do you do it more and more?" It's not as good as the first time you did it! Do it all over again with the first time you did it! "I worked in the planning department of Haotian Advertising Agency for three whole years, and every plan in the past three years has not been successfully passed.

Qi Jie knocked on the door of the supervisor's office, some middle-aged fat supervisors directly threw his plan draft to the ground at his feet, Qi Jie bent down to pick it up, and the fat supervisor began to spit again: "Xiao Qi, you've been working for almost three years, right?" Why haven't you improved at all in the past three years? How many times have I told you! We are going to have a charity night party, focusing on the elderly and children with dementia, you make the color so lifeless, this is the rhythm of the memorial service?