47 (Father)

Jimin pov

"Mr Jeon! Mr Min if you two have a baby together that baby can save Jin with his cells. This is not something new! I have told this to your father before. He told about your relationship but it is alright as we can do all of the process in vitro. But you must think deeply about it as it is about bringing another person to this world! It is not a simple matter but I can assure you that baby can save his brother!"
The doctors words were in my mind. My mind and heart were scattered in pieces.

Jungkook! Yoongi! Seokjin! The Baby!

"What did the doctor say?" I shifted my head and my eyes was met with Yoongi. Yoongi! Yoongi! The one who sacrificed for the two of us all these years.
"What happened? Jungkook Jimin?"
"We need to talk!" I looked at Jungkook as he said that looking straight to me.

"This is very importa-"
"I have no idea right now!" I said and was about to go but he held my arm.
"We must make a decision as soon as possible! This is about our son's health-"
"I am not in a correct state of mi-"
"What has happened? You two tell us!" I looked at Rose. Jungkook turned me to himself and looked straight into my eyes.

"Jimin this is about Seokjin! Our son! Each second means alot for hi-"
"I CANNOT THINK IN A RIGHT WAY NOW!" I said and went out of the hospital!

I bit my bottom lip and stood at the lobby.
"Congratulation Mr Min! You are 4 months pregnant! Eventhough you lack alot of vitamines. You haven't gained alot which is not good for the baby!"

I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. How? How? I must choose between my babies' lives? Why? Why?

"Jimin!" I opened my eyes as heard Jungkook.
"Jungkook not now! I am no-"
"I know it! I as well am shocked and do not know eaht to do but we must do something for our Jin yeah?" I looked at him.
"Jungkoo-"
"Jimin! I know.....this is a big decision! Another....another baby means....we will be parents again and that baby has every rights Seokjin has! I swear on my life I will be the best father for both of them. Jimin.... Jimin Seokjin....needs our 100% help an-"

"Jungkook we can't!"
"Everything's in vitro! The doctor said it can happen-"
"Jungkook this is impossible-"
"Please Jimin pelase! Cause of Seokjin!" I bit my bottom lip.
"I can't!" I swallowed.
"Ji-"
"I am pregnant already!" He got shocked.
"Wh-what?"

"I am pregnant! I even have heard the baby's heartbeat! She is a girl."

He was looking at me not uttering a word! I bit my bottom lip and lowered my head.
"As much as.....as much as I love Jin....Jungkook this baby is mine too. I cannot choose between my-"
"I never will ask you to choose between your.....children." He whispered and closed his eyes.
"You ok? Jun-"
"I....I am very....happy for you! Con-congratulation!" He said and gave a weak smile.

"Jimin baby!" I looked at Yoongi. Jungkook turned to his and smiled.
"Congrats! You.....deserve it though!" He said and blinked and shook his head.
"Jungkook you o-Jungkook!"

Suho pov

"How's he?"
"Well.....Mr Jeon I see your son here all the time. He has became very weak. He doesn't sleep nor eats well and this is very dangerous. About this it was a panic attack that happened for him. He must rest!" I nodded.
"Thank you Dr Choi!" He smiled and bowed.

"I am sure we will find a donor for Jin! Let's be positive about it!" I smiled.
"Jimin what happened? Did the doctor say we are not match?" Jimin sighed and closed his eyes.
"Rose baby it is better go give some time to Jimin as well. He needs gime!" She bit her bottom lip and lowered her head.

"What was Jungkook saying Jimin? Did the doctor say something that he was saying it? Is there a way we can save Jin?" He looked at his husband. He bit his bottom lip and swallowed.
"I am pregnant! We are having a daughter!" He said and stood up going out.