38 (You left)

Author pov

Jimin couldn't believe the man standing in front of him speaking with shaking voice is Jungkook! The Jungkook he knew would speak straight forward and firmly but the one standing in front of him was speaking with a shaking voice! Not that but his hands were trembling and his lips were dry!

"I'm not here for any fights or taking anyone from you!" Jungkook chuckled.
"You.....did this....years ago!" He said and bit his bottom lip. Jimin swallowed.
"Years ago things were toxic an-" He looked at Jin and sighed.
"It is not the time to speak about that time! I've told everything to uncle. I won't lie I was here to get Jin back but.....when saw you two I changed my mind." Jungkook looked at him.

"But still....it doesn't mean I am going to give my son to you! We can have a share custody-"
"No!" Jimin looked at Jin. Jin pouted and lowered his head.
"I wanna live with dad!"
"You will live with your dad as well but will live with me-"
"I was with you for 15 years!" He said and looked at Jimin.
"I wanna be the remaining of my life with my dad!" Jimin closed his eyes.

"Jin stop this!"
"Why do you be-"
"Jin stop!"
"I wanna live the-"
"STOP THIS!" Jin jumped in his place as heard his appa screaming. Jimin wanted to hold his hand but Jungkook stopped him.
"You cannot speak to my son like this!" Jungkook said and stood between the two.

"This is not something that is concerned to y-"
"He is my son! Whatever is connected to him is connected to me as well."
"Jungkook-"
"Dad sorry but this is something the two of us must come over it!" Suho sighed and looked at Jin who had his head down ready to cry.

"I don't appreaciate you acting toward our son like this!" Jungkook said in a serious tone.
"I know you want him! This is your right you are his appa. I am calm and am not looking for a fight as well. It is true that lots of questions are here and I am mad at you but I know none of us can be mad at the other one. Mostly me! I have stopped being an asshole for quite some time!" Jimin looked at him in the eye.

"But yelling at our son when you are frustrated is not something right when he already is afraid of losing one of us!" Jungkook said as knew well how Jin was feeling. Holding his hand he found it cold and he was trembling. Jimin sighed and shook his head.
"You don't know anything about what we were speaking so don't assume my behaviours!" He said and turned to Jin.

"We must speak! You know that very well." Jin lowered his head.
"I want some time alone with my son!" Jungkook swallowed and looked at Jin. Deep inside he was afraid. As if someone would take Jin from him.
"Go in my car! Here the key!" He said and handed to Jimin. Jimin took the key and held Jin's hand.

"Come on!" Jin looked at Jungkook and then Suho.
"Go with your appa and then come to me! Guess you had a surprise for me." Suho said and smiled. Jin smiled and nodded!

Suho pov

I looked at Jungkook who was not moving from his place looking at the ground. I stood up and went to him but got shcoked as saw tears falling down.
"Jungkook!"
"He.....he....." He looked at me.
"He....won't take Jin yeah?" I put my hands on his shoulders.
"Jungkook!"
"He.....cannot take him yeah? He....needs my permission he cannot take him again yeah?" I hugged him and tapped his back.

"No sweetheart! He won't! He won't he knows how much you love Jin and how much he loves you! Jimin's not such a person." He didn't say anything and kept crying.
"Shhhh my son! Shhhhh!"

Jimin pov

I looked at him who had his head down not saying a word.
"So!"
"So what?" He asked.
"How did you make it to come here without my permission?"
"Yoongi has told you why you ask something you know?"
"Wow! So your dad has turned to Yoongi?"
"Dad doesn't like it when I call him dad." I sighed and bit my bottom lip.