12 (Escape)

Suho pov

I looked at Jungkook who was looking at Lisa.
"Lisa come here what do you mean he is not here? He doesn't have anywhere to go!" Rose said and dragged Lisa toward her.
"Mommy he is not in his room." She said and pouted.
"Mr Hwan! Mr Hwan!"
"Yes sir!"
"Go around here and see where Seokjin is and if he is in the garden."
"If he had gone we would understand he didn't come here." Chanyeol said.
"He is right we would fin-"
"Mr Hwan go and bring the CCTV system here." Namjoon said. I nodded.
"Yes yes! The cameras must have recorded where he has done." He nodded and went.

"Mommy! Where is Jin what if something happen to him?" Jennie said. Jisoo hugged her.
"I don't know sweetheart! Better to ask your uncle."
"Jisoo this is not the time."
"Not the time Namjoon? Didn't you see what he did to that poor child? He was torturing him all this time just like the way he acted toward Jimin."
"Will you shut the fuck up Jisoo?" Jungkook said and looked at her angrily.

"This is your habit! You have no ears for facts. Stupid he is your own son-"
"Shut the fuck up!" He was about to go to Jisoo.
"Ahhhhh-"
"Jungkook!" I stopped him. He was breathing deeply and his eyes were clsoed.
"Jisoo this is not the time."
"When is the time? Till when he wanna live like this?"
"Jisoo's right dad! He has a son a boy that depends on him. Jungkook aren't you ashamed? Hurting your own son-"
"You two shut your wives up or else I don't guarantee their safety!" Jungkook hissed.

"Sir I bro-"
"Give it to me." Jungkook took the laptop and started searching through the cameras.
"Go slowly may-"
"Oh Jin Jin! Look on the wall." Jungkook zoomed to the place Lisa said.
"He has climbed up the wall."
"He is really Jungkook's son!" Rose said. I looked at Jungkook. And then the screen.
"I will go and look for hi-"
"I'll go myself!" He said and stood up.
"Where you exactly wanna go? Huh?"
"Namjoon is right! We must call the police- Jungkook! Jungkook! Does your brother have any ears?" Chanyeol asked Rose. She greeted her teeth.

"Exactly what I said! It is all your fault dad. You've raised him like a brat and he believes he is a king!" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
"Dad are you ok?" I looked at Namjoon.
"Please go to the police and tell about Seokjin! We must find him." He nodded.
"Yes dad!" I went and took my coat.
"Dad where are you going?" Jisoo asked.
"I cannot sit here and wait. I wanna go around to see if I can find him."
"Dad where do you want to go? You don't know where he is." I sighed.

"I must go!"
"Dad I will come with you!" Chanyeol said and I nodded.
"Daddy papa I will come too!"
"Me too!"

Jin pov

"Seokjin! It is alright! We will figure things out-"
"Can you give me a glass of water?" He smiled and nodded. Everything is meaningless. Like I've lost it! I don't know what to do anymore.
"Here sweetheart!" I took the glass and drank the water.
"Thank you!" He smiled and caressed my face.
"You must not be sad and disappointed. You have lots of ways. I am sure your dad as well will come to the grip that he needs you." I sighed and bit my bottom lip.

"I.....I came all this way.....to see him! To....to change lots of things. For myself atleast! To say goodbye to those disappointements but what happened?" I chuckled.
"I brought more disappointement for myself! Finding my dad doesn't want me. Even now that he has found I am his son. I always.....I always thought when appa would say he would kill me if knew about me.....he is speaking emotionaly but now I've found he was right. Doctor he doesn't want me. No one wants me. I bring trouble after trouble. I was like this since the time I was borned." He held my hand.
"This is not right Jin! I am sure your dad loves you. Even he doesn't feel it now. You wanna know something?" I looked at him.

"When a baby is borned the level of oxitocine in both parents will raise. It is why they start loving the kid more and more."
"But he wasn't there when I was borned."
"Right! But but you're borned for him now." I pouted.
"You're saying this so make me feel better." He laughed.
"You can think in that way but it'll be confirmed to you after some time." He then put his index finger on my brows.