33 (Big changes)

Author pov

Jungkook looked at Jin who was typing on his phone. He went and sat beside him. He tilted his head and was about to look at Jin's mobile screen but Jin turned it with a smile and then giggled.

He cleared his throat and again tilted his head and again Jin turned it another way.
"Who are you talking with?" Jin looked at him with tightened brows and pouted lips.
"Do I interfer in your personal things such as your mobile phone?"
"Yeah!" Jin pouted.
"Yeah?"
"You've blocked half of my contacts Seokjin!" He pouted more and tilted his head.

"I had a good reason for that." He said and nodded.
"And me as your dad must not know about the ones you contact with?"
"You must respect my privacy!" Jin said confident.
"The way you do?" Jin smiled.
"I do for your own good!" Jungkook nodded.
"My own good?" Jin smiled and nodded. Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes.
"I wanna know who you are speaking with for your own good too."
"It is personal!" Jin said and tightened his brows.
"So sending Chaewon that I no longer want to see her is not personal." Jin shook his head.
"It is connected to me! What if you date her and she becomes an abuser step mom to me?" Jungkook closed his eyes. His son surely had alot of mind for arguing.

"Seokjin last time I am asking this who are you chatting with?" Jin pouted and showed his phone. He knew he cannot disobey his dad when he speaks with this tone.
"Taehyung!" Jungkook looked at the screen and then him.
"You invited him here for tomorrow?"
"I told you I will tell him!"
"Seriously? Jin baby your grandpa is sick. Everything's a mess."
"Tomorrow you will stay Lisa Jennie and Hosoek will come too. We will have fun!" Jungkook sighed and didn't say anything.

"Dad dad! Will you take us to the cinema? No everland yeah yeah everland! Oh let me tell hin we will g-"
"Seokjin?"
"What?"
"Seriously you fo-"
"Jin Jin Jin Jin!" Jin jumped in his place as Jennie and Lisa ran to him.

"Yeahhh! Lisa Jennie! Taehyung will come tomorrow. Guess what dad will take us to everland!"
"Yeah? Yes uncle Kookie?" Jungkook closed his eyes and took a deep breath.
"Don't know ask him!"
"Why is he like this?" Lisa asked Jin. Jin shook his head.

"Don't pay attention! Where is Hoseok?"
"He is coming helping dad with bringing things!" Jin smiled.
"Okkk! Let's go and think about the things we are going to do tomorrow!"

Jin pov

"You really wanna do that?" I nodded. Lisa pouted and tilted her head.
"What is it?" She shook her head.
"Nothing just......what if uncle Kookie becomes angry?"
"Lisa's right! When uncle Kookie becomes angry no one can stop him. You have seen him in that state." I pouted.

"I don't care! This is for his own good so I'll do it. Moreover he won't get angry of me. He will close his eyes sighes deeply and then looks at me with narrowed eyes and will say what have you done Seokjin!" Hoseok Lisa and Jennie laughed out loud as I mocked him.
"Ahhh you look just like him!"
"He calls my complete name when I have pissed him off. Even if he becomes angry at me and yells at me I won't speak with him. I swear on my unborn children!"
"I am with Jin that he says uncle Kookie won't get mad at him but still don't you think it in interfering in his job?" Hoseok said. I shook my head.

"No! I am his son I can interfer whereever and to whatever is connected to him."
"He is right! They always tell us what to do and what not to do we have this right as well." Jennie said.
"Okkkk! This is it! Let's get it!"
"When will you do it?"
"Right now things are complicated! Let's grandpa get discharged then I will do my plan."
"Alright! So what about tomorrow?" I smiled.

"Ahhhh it would be fun! You must see Taehyung. He told me he will draw my face for me."

Jungkook pov