20 (Find)

Rose pov

"What do you mean the airport? He is just 15 years old. He cannot have a flight this easy without his parents' permission."
"Chan I don't know! Have you forgotten how did he come here? You believe he had Jimin's allowance. Noway in hell Jimin would let him come to Jungkook!"
"Mommy Jin is leaving?" I sighed.
"No baby! We will go and bring him back."
"But uncle Kookie is bad. He bothers Jin. Jin loves him but he doesn't show his love-"
"Lisa right now I cannot concentrate on what you say!" She pouted.

"Babe calm down we will find h-"
"What if he has gone huh? What'll we do? I am sure dad will kill Jun- shit! Oh this is Jisoo hey!"
"Rose how's Jin? Jennie told me he has gone!" I looked at Lisa who bit her bottom lip.
"We will discuss about it later."
"Ah she wanted t-"
"Stop!" I sighed.
"Rose where is he?"
"I have no idea! Dad thinks he is at the airport as he wanted his appa. He was saying some things about his appa as well. I think dad's right!"
"Alright alright! We are in our way too!" She said with cracking voice.

"Jisoo! Don't cry you make me cr- ahhh fuck you Jungkook!"
"Rose!"
"What? It is all his fault after all!"

Author pov

"You will make it to happen!"
"Sir there is no flights in two hou-"
"Look I don't give a fuck what you say! My son is now in the way of leaving me forever he is not feeling well and I as well am not in the best condition so make this happen." The reciptionist swallowed.

"Alright sir! As I see we an empty seat in the flight which is going n-"
"Great! I want it!" Jungkook said not caring about the looks he was getting. He was wearing just a sweat pant along with his T-shirt!
"You child already has caused me multiple heartattacks!" He whispered and leaned his head to the wall.

***************
"Can't you do something about it? My appa is waiting for me."
"Sweetheart right now there is no empty flights! With this allowance you can ask for a ticket but there is none right now!" Jin pouted and tilted his head.
"Then when can I have a ticket?" The woman there caressed his hair.

"Can you wait till the morning?" He pouted.
"You can stay at the VIP room. I'll talk will our head." He smiled.
"Thank you! It is kind of you!" She smiled and caressed his face.
"Ah.....you have fever!" Jin smiled.
"It is nothing! I am fine! Ummm.....can we go to that room?"
"Sure!"

Jisoo pov

"So where should we go?" I looked at Namjoon.
"We must check the flights and see if he has taken any!" I swallowed.
"Namjoon what if he has gone?" He shook his head.
"I've no idea Jisoo! The only thing we can do is to be opptemistic." I nodded.

"Alright! I sill go to the waiting room to see if I can find him." He nodded.
"I will go and speak with the head. He is dad's friend so he can help us." I nodded.
"Jisoo!" I turned as heard Rose. She quickly ran to me.

"Did you find him?"
"We've just arrived!" She bit her bottom lip.
"We were all searching for him but there is no sign of him."
"Maybe he is not here!" Chanyeol said.
"I don't know! I wanna search for him."
"Let me speak with the head. Then if he wasn't here we will go to the police." I nodded.
"Namjoin I will come with you!"
"Rose let's go and search again!"
"Ok!"

Jin pov

"So you like it?" I smiled and nodded.
"Thank you I love spaghettie!" She smiled.
"Jin sweetheart how come you are alone? I mean your parents-"
"I came here to visit my grandpa. Now I am going back!" She nodded.

"Alright! The head doesn't know you are here as he has left early. Sleep here I will come and check on you! Press this button if you needed me." I nodded.
"Ok thank you!"
"Do you need anything before sleeping?"
"Just a glass of water please!"