27 (Piggy back)

Jin pov

"Oh look at her skirt! Ahhhh I wanna have a wedding dress as beautiful as this for my wedding."
"But you said you won't marry!" I told Lisa. She looked at me.
"Well.....looking at Hoseok I don't wanna end up like that! But hey.....not everyone's an asshole." I nodded.
"Yeah! My mom and dad are together since highschool!" Jennie said.
"Really?" She nodded.
"Oh that's cool!"

"What is cool?" I turned and smiled as saw my dad and aunt Rose. He smiled and hugged me from the side.
"Dad aunt Jisoo and uncle Namjoon are together since highschool!"
"Yeah! Jungkook broke Namjoon's head with a stone the first time he asked Jisoo out at school!"
"Uncle Kookie!" He chuckled.
"Dad! Why would you do that?"
"We were in the same school! Ahhh the boys were afraid to come near us." He chuckled.

"I was right though! Ahhhh my beautiful sister!" He said and shook his head.
"What is with my dad?"
"Nothing but I am better!" He said and winked to Jennie. Jennie puffed and rolled her eyes. I giggled!

I turned and looked at the wedding which the bride and groom were exchanging rings.
"Ah it finished!"
"You happy that finally you had to see a wedding?" I turned to dad and smiled.
"Yeah! It was funny and beautiful!"
"Funny?" I laughed.
"Yeah! Look you were yelling at everyone for just a second that they changed a ring. It is funny all this happened cause for a second!" He looked at them and then me.

"It is funny for you but surely special for those two!" I looked at them. They look very happy! I turned to dad and nodded.
"Yes you are right! They look so happy!" He smiled. He then looked at them again. I don't know why but a sadness is deep in his eyes.

"Ah Jungkook remember my wedding was here as well! Also Jisoo's!"
"Yeah! Namjoon fell on the first stair!" We all laughed as he said that.
"If Jisoo was here!" Aunt Rose said and shook her head.
"Alright! The ceremomy is finsihed come on you must have dinner!"

Author pov

Jin Lisa and Jennie were sitting by the pool having their sandwiches.
"Jin you are deep thinking!" Jin looked at them. He took a bite from his sandwich and pouted.
"Dad didn't look sad?"
"Your dad?" He nodded. Lisa pouted and started thinking with narrowed eyes.

"He was like always!"
"But Jin is right!" Jin looked at Jennie.
"He changed when he looked at the bride and groom." Jin pouted.
"Do you think he feels.....lonely?" He asked and played with his fingers.
"Uncle Kookie was always like this! Moreover he says love is not his thing. He hates marriage." Jin shook his head.
"No no no! No one likes to be alone." He said.

"I don't know he was like this since I have known him." Lisa said and pouted.
"Lisa's right! Even papa told him to marry someone multiple times. You cannot imagine but we went through worldwar3 with uncle Kookie and papa." Jennie said and Lisa giggled.
"I don't know! But I must do something."
"What?" Jin shook his head.
"I don't know but I don't want him to be old and alone when I marry and have my own family!" Lisa and Jennie nodded.
"Yeah that would be really sad for him!"

"Lisa!" They turned their heads as heard Rose.
"Come on we have to go home! Tomorrow you've school also your dad's all alone!" She nodded.
"Guys I should go! See you!" Jin and Jennie waved to her.

"We must go too! My dad said you'll come with us." Jennie nodded. Jin held her hand and they went to Jungkook's office who was busy with his laptop.
"Dad!" Jungkook looked at them.
"You ready to go?" They nodded.
"Alright! Go and tell grandpa we are taking Jennie and we will be late." Jin nodded and went to Suho.

Jungkook packed his stuffs and came out of his office.
"Have an eye on him but don't ban him from the things his age needs." Jungkook stopped and sighed remembering what his dad said.
"I told grandpa!"
"Good let's go!" He said and took Jin's backpack.
"Why is it this heavy?"
"My clothes are in it as well."
"You must have put them in that box." Jin didn't say anything and they began running with Jennie. Jungkook shook his head and went after them.