18 (Remember)

Jisoo pov

"Are you ok now? I was worried for you." Jin asked Jennie and hugged her.
"I am! I had forgotten my spray but now am fine." Jin smiled.
"Here I made this headband for you!"
"Ahhhh mom look how beautiful it is!" I smiled and looked at Jin.
"Thank you sweetie this is so beautiful! Come to auntie." I kissed his head and caressed his hair and he giggled.

"We are doing our homework will you come?" She nodded.
"Jin baby where is grandpa?"
"He is taking a nap! He said he is sleepy." I nodded.
"Ok! Go and do your homework." They nodded and went. I went to Rose who was sitting in the balcony.

"Hey!" She smiled.
"Hey! How's Jennie?"
"Good! She again had forgotten her spray!"
"Put another one in Hoseok's bag as well."
"I had but he had left school early today!" She chuckled.
"With his boyfriend?" I shook my heas.
"I hope this is not the guy Lisa keeps mentioning about." She giggeld and drank some of her tea.

"You look different!"
"Hmm?"
"Something happened?" She sighed and put her cup down.
"Today when I went and took Jin from school......when I was about to call him I saw him how he was straing at his friend with his dad." I bit my bottom lip.
"I am sure he has come here with lots of hopes. Jisoo we had a supportive dad who was always beside us. I am thinking.....when he was attending school when he wanted his dad next to him...." She looked at me with glassy eyes.

"He wasn't beside him!" I hugged her and caressed her back.
"Rose!"
"This is just.....I feel so sorry and sad. Moreover now he is here.....this is not things have changed." I sighed and closed my eyes.

Author pov

Jungkook left the balcony as heard the things his sisters were saying. He bit his bottom lip.
"None of them understand me and look at this shit from my side-"
"Jin! I don't understand this one look!"
"Let me see!" Jungkook turned to where kids were sitting doing their homework.

Jin pouted and tilted his head. He smiled as found what he has to do to solve the problem.
"Look! You must draw this line here now you have two traingles and can solve it."
"Ahhh! You're right!" Lisa said looking at the problem. She looked at Jin.
"You're a genious!" She said and winked making Jin to giggle. Jungkook smiled as heard his giggle.

"So you found the way to home?" He turned his head as heard Suho. Jin Lisa and Jennie turned their heads as heard their grandpa. Jin's eyes got round as saw Jungkook.
"I am tired!"
"I am tired too!" Suho said.
"Of your shits!" He added. Jungkook sighed deeply and closed his eyes. 

"Will you let me to go to my room?"
"What if I say no?"
"Dad if you don't want me here tell me I can go and live my life!"
"You can go!" Jungkook smirked.
"Wow finally the old ma-"
"After giving that 2 million dollars you took from me for that business which took me near bankrupt!" Jungkook closed yis eyes. Suho passed him and went to where kids were.
"What are you doing?"

"Papa! Jin is very good in math. He is a genious like Einstein." Suho chuckled and caressed Jin's head.
"Yeah? Is Lisa right?"
"He is papa! Jin even taught me some of the things I didn't know." Jin giggled.
"Thank you! But John my friend in the last school was better. Here as well I've found Taegyung is very good. I don't like it it is like he is better than me." Suho chuckled and patted his head.
"You must try more ok?" Jungkook who was looking at them sighed and went to his room and it didn't pass Jin's eyes.

Suho pov

I looked at Jin who was looking at the stairs probably waiting for Jungkook.
"Madam Park go and call Jungkook!"
"Yes sir!" He smiled and turned to the table.
"Alright! Look what aunt Rose has make for Jin."
"I told her you like shrimp she didn't know." Lisa said and we chuckled.
"Who made it after all?" Rose asked her.
"So you wouldn't if I hadn't told you!" I laughed and shook my head.