31 (Back)

Jin pov

I yawned and opened my eyes.
"Ahhhh finally! You woke up!" I pouted and looked all around and found myself beside grandpa.
"Morning!" I looked at grandpa and smiled.
"Morning grandpa!" He hugged me and kissed my head. I looked everywhere.
"I was asleep till now?"
"Seems you were really tired!" I giggled.
"I was! Ahhh no!" My school!
"What is this?"
"My school! My school! Dad! Dad!" I was about to come down the bed but he stopped me.

"Calm down! Your dad called the principal and told him you are aick and won't attend school today. No need to panic!" I pouted.
"Ah Taehyung's surely looking for me now! We wanted to plant a flower in the school garden." He smiled and caressed my face.
"Where's dad?"
"He went to buy you breakfast and bring your clothes! He must be here soon." I sighed and nodded.
"So I have time to relax!"
"Ahhhh you lazy!" He said and tickled me and I laughed.
"Grandpaaa!"

Jungkook pov

"Jungkook he cannot have pinut butter yeah?"
"Jisoo why you ask something that is obvious?" She tightened her brows.
"Why are you this harsh?" I rolled my eyes.
"Brat!" I took Jin's clothes.
"Should I take his towel? Or bring him here to shower?" I thought for some time.
"It is better to take shower there and then come and shower here as well. He has sweat all over his body!" I took the bag and eas about to come out of his room when my eyes saw his notebook.

"My to do list!" I chuckled and shook my head looking at the topics written in that.
"This child!" I sighed and came out of his room.
"Jisoo let me come with you!"
"No Rose you stay here with Chan till the kids come then Namjoon and I will come and take care of them."

"You can both stay I will be with dad!" They looked at me.
"No! You have been there last night you are tired! Moreover you must take care of your son. We will be with him today tomorrow you go!" I nodded.

"Did you pack all of his belongings?"
"Yeah come on! We will be late!" She nodded.

Author pov

"Jisoo where are you?" Jungkook said as was waiting for his sister.
"I'm coming how much you nag?" He sighed and took the car out of the house. In that time Jungkook's phone rang.

"Jin baby!"
"Dad! Where are you?"
"You've woken up?" On the other side of the line Jin pouted!
"I did! I am hungry all the things they bring are tasteless where are you?" Jungkook and Suho chuckled hearing Jin.
"Baby dad is on his way! Your aunt is making it long!"
"Come soon grandpa and I are playing! He is the greatest cheater. I won't play with him anymore." Jin sais and looked at Suho with tightened brows. Jungkook laughed!

"Ok baby! I am on the way."
"Did you bring my brush?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes going down the car he took Jin's bag and looked inside.
"Yes sweetheart I've brought your towel too in case you wanna shower there!" Jin smiled.
"Ok! Come soon! Love you!"
"Love you more! Take care of grandpa till we come!" He smiled and hung up the phone.

"Let's go!"
"What are you doing Jsoo?"
"Ah stop nagging!" They sat and Jungkook began driving. On the other side of them someone was there hearing all of the conversation between Jungkook and Jin.
"My baby!"

Flashback

USA, Newyork

Author pov

"Two months, two fucking months my son is not here where he belongs too and NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU KNEW WHERE HE IS?" 
"Jimin ba-"
"Shut up Yoongi! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!"
"Jimin sweetheart come and sit here!"
"Dad just.....just see! He is my husband and now he is telling me my baby.....he has gone to that asshole and HE....HE HAS HELPED HIM IN THIS WAY!"
"HAVE YOU SEEN HIS TO DO LIST? Dad what could I do when I saw more than half of the things he wants is connected to Jungkook? If you didn't want him with his dad you must have never mentioned about him to Jin. Didn't I tell you I can be his dad? You said it would be unfair to him! Here you are banning him from his dad. You think you ate fair to him now?" Jimin bit his bottom lip as tears were streaming down his face.