41 (Wasn't there)

Author pov

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" Jungkook opened his eyes and looked all around.
"Jungkook!" Jimin stood up and went near as saw him moving! He looked at Jimin. Reality snapped him! Jin!

"Leukemia!" What Jimin told the doctor echoed into his ears.
"My baby!" He whispered and Jimin bit his bottom lip.
"Jungkook!" He sat on the bed and took the IV out of uis hand and tried to come down but felt dizzy.
"Jungkook!"
"My baby! Wh-where is....where is my baby? J-Jin! Where....where is he?" Jimin went near him and put his hands on Jungkook's shoulders.
"Look look! I....I know this is too much and hard for you-"
"Where is Jin Jimin?"
"Jungkook I know this is alot to take.....I was like you the very first time the doctor told me he has Lukemia an-"
"WHERE IS MY SON?" Jungkook screamed frustrated. Jimin lowered his head and then looked at him. He bit his bottom lip and swallowed.
"Where is my baby Jimin? Seokjin, where is he?" He lowered his head and stepped back.

"He is in the isolate room." Jungkook looked at him.
"They must be sure that everything around him were strilled and no viruses has entered his body." Jimin whispered and swallowed.
"Strill your hand and wear gloves and again strill them. Please!"
Jungkook swallowed as remembered the very first time Jin had a scar on his arm and didn't let them treat it without being strilled.

"So.....he was hidding till....now?"
"Jungkook this is my fault I should hav-"
"Those.....those bruises!" Jungkook said and narrowed his eyes looking at Jimin.
"Those.....bruises weren't-"
"They occure on his body cause of his illness. Even a small touch can cause it!" Jungkook closed his eyes and put his palms on his face.
"How silly I was!" He said and shook his head.
"HOW SILLY I WAS!" Jimin cried and went to him.
"Jungkook!" Jungkook massaged his forehead and sighed.

"This is a joke right?"
"J-"
"Jimin tell me this isn't true. Please!" Jimin lowered his head and began crying loudly.
"I wish it was! But.....but...." He shifted his head and bit his bottom lip.
"It.....it is 3 years! 3 years that I am wishing the very same thing but.....this is the reality and it hurts! So so much!" Jungkook's tears started falling. He looked at Jimin and lowered his head.

"Why?" He whispered and closed his eyes.
"WHY? WHY MY SON? WHY ME? WHYYYYYY?"
"What happened?"
"Dr Choi!" Jungkook narrowed his eyes and went to the doctor. Jimin screamed as he grabbed his clothes.
"You knew it yeah?"
"Mr Jeo-"
"YOU FUCKING KNEW IT AND HID THIS IMPORTANT MATTER FROM ME YEAH?"
"Mr Jeon this is not the way for you to solve this! It won't help Jin."
"But it'll put you down from your place you as a doctor must have told me his dad that-"
"He wanted this!" Yeonjun said and took Jungkook's hands and stepped back.

"He wanted to hear......you love him from you and then.....wanted to tell everything to you!" Jungkook looked at him with round eyes.
"What?"
"He told me.....he wants to hear you love him cause of him not pitying him cause of his illness." He no longer could stand on his feet and fell on the ground.
"Jungkook!"

Suho pov

"Where are they? Let me call Ju-"
"Jimin's there!" I went toward Jimin who was sitting on a chair looking down on the ground.
"Jimin son!" He looked at me with puffy eyes.
"Uncle!" He whispered weakly.
"Jimin!" I went and kneeld in front of him.
"What happened? Is something with Jin?" He looked at me and bit his bottom lip while tears were falling.
"Jimin! Tell uncle what is this! Tell me." He opened his mouth but didn't say anything and burst into tears.

"Jimin! What is this?" He hugged me and cried harder.
"Dad!" I looked at Jisoo and Rose and shook my head.
"Mr Min!" He shifted his head and looked at the soctor.
"Mr Jeon is doing better now. Our anchologist will be here tomorrow. He is one of the bests in his work I am sure he will do his best for Jin and he will come over this. He is awake now but is sleeping as had his drugs." Jimin nodded and wiped his tears. I looked at the doctor.