19 (Airport)

Author pov

"Where is Jungkook?"
"Sir he left in the midnight! The guards said." Jin pouted as heard the conversation between his grandpa and Mr Hwan and lowered his head. Now he found him looking for his dad was struggling in vein.
He thought he will take him to school today.
"He is now fucking someone! How stupid you are Jeon Seokjin!" He whispered frustrated.

"Jin baby!" He turned and looked at Suho and smiled.
"Ahhh look at my man all handsome!" He gave a small smile.
"Are you ready for school?" He looked all around. He lowered his head. What was he thinking? His dad even doesn't accept him as his son.
"Yes!"
"Alright have your brekfast and-"
"I am fine! Can we go earlier?" Suho tilted his head and looked at him. He smiled and caressed his face.

"Sweetheart is something wrong wi-"
"Can we go? Please!" Suho nodded.
"Ok baby! Ok!"

Suho pov

All the way Jin was silent not speaking. He said a quick goodbye and quickly ran to the school.
"Hello sir!" I nodded.
"Jungkook's here?"
"Mr Jeon came here last night! But he left! Assisstant Park said he booked a room in one of the hotels  in Jeju and went."
"Jeju?" He nodded.
"For how long?"
"A week sie!" I sighed and closed my eyes.

I came out of the car.
"Take it to the parking!"
"Yes sir!" I dialed Jungkook and it went straight to voicemail.
"Jungkook where the fuck are you?" I sighed. Jin will break if he finds he has left cause of him. I took a deep breath.
"That child is innocent don't torture him with your acts! Jungkook stop being an-"
"JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!" He said and hung up the phone. I sighed and closed my eyes I no longer know what to do with this child!
"Tell Mr Hwan to reserve a room for me as well. I must go and bring him back."

Jin pov

"Hmmmm! This is so deliciouse. I wish Lisa Jennie and Hoseok were here so they could taste it!" I smiled and looked at Taehyung who gave me the cupcake his mom had made.
"Who are they?"
"My cousins! They are so fun mostly Lisa. She is at the age of us."
"Ah! We can meet and hang out!" I nodded.
"Yeah! You know I told about you to my grandpa and he didn't have any problems for your visit." He smiled.
"This is very good! You know I actually like us to meet more and know eachother." I looked at him and smiled.

"Sure! You know I never had a best friend and this is my first time. You know when I saw my cousins I gave it a thougut that they can be my best friends but they are my cousins. You can be my best friend!" He didn't say anything and was looking at me.
"Taehyung!"
"Ah oh! Sorry!"
"We can't be best friends?"
"No no! Of course we can. Ummm.....take these for your cousins."
"Ah no what about you?" He chuckled.
"My mom always makes me these and our house is full of them." I smiled.
"Thank you! I'm sure they'll love it!" I looked at him and smiled.

Suho pov

"Grandpaaaaa!" I hugged Jin and caressed his hair.
"My baby how was achool?" He smiled.
"It was perfect! Grandpa look he is Taehyung. My new friend!" I looked at the boy who was next to him. He bowed.
"Hello Mr Jeon! Nice to meet you!"
"Hello sweetheart! Jin actually has talked alot about you." Jin giggled.
"He is my best friend. Grandpa his mom makes the best cakes. They are even better than madam Park's but don't tell her." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Alright! Taehyung we will happy if you visit us."
"Thank you sir!"
"Ok! We have to go! Jin baby." He smiled and nodded.
"Goodbye Tae! See you tomorrow!"
"Bye Jin! Take care care!" I sighed and went to the driver's seat. How can I tell him about Jungkook?

"Ahhh today was crazy! Imagine our math teacher gave us 20 hard problems. Ahhh it was a disaster."
"Jin baby!"
"Yes?" I looked at him.
"We are going to aunt Rose's house."
"Ahhh Lisa told me we will go an-"
"No! It is cause of something else. And you'll stay there for a week."
"What?" I looked at him.