7 (Test)

Author pov

"Good morning did you have your breakfast?" Jin giggled and caressed the little puppie there.
"They asked me to choose a name for you but I have none in my head. I will think about it and tell you ok?"
"Don't touch that damn dog!" Jungkook yelled as saw Jin in the garden. Jin stood up and looked at him. Jungkook went to him angrily.

"Now you wanna enter my car with these dirty hands?"
"He is clean! Lisa said he is vaccinat-"
"I don't give a fuck! Go and wash your hands." Jin pouted and went to clean his hands.
"For now I am sure I have my cute and lovable side from appa!"
"What did you say?" He got shocked as heard Jungkook. Jungkook was standing beside him.
"Why are you here?" Jungkook passed him and took his car keys.

"If you are this fond of your appa then why did you leave him?" Jin didn't say anything and just existed going toward the car. He was waiting patiently beside the car. Jungkook looked at him!
"When this nightmare will finish?" He sighed and opened his car. Going inside he turned to Jin who was fastening his seatbelt.

"Alright let-"
"Listen to me! You cannot eat or drink in the car nor can open the window as I don't want the polluted air in my car. I will open it if I feel it is needed. Don't make noise and nor speak. I am not fan of you nor your words and I have found you have a big mouth! In short shut up till we arrive." Jin rolled his eyes.
"I didn't hear any oks!"
"Cause I am not ok with your words!" Jin expressed and looked at him confident. They were looking at eachother. Jungkook was impressed how reckless he was. Jin was not stepping back and it was like he is competeing.

He took a frustrted deep breath and started driving.
"This will end soon!" Jin chuckled as heard that and opened the car window.
"What was with that laugh? And close that dam-"
"I love fresh air!" Jungkook sighed and put his focus back on the road. Jin took a side glance at him and then turned to the window. He smiled!

"Why do you act like this?" He asked. Jungkook poked his tongue into his cheek but didn't say anything.
"I am so lovable and cute! Everyone says. Even the lady who helped me to find the hotel. And alllll of my friends and classmates. You know they always put present and chocolate in my locker. My teachers also love me. I study well and am kind and do whatever they and appa say." He said and looked at Jungkook but didn't get a respond.

"I am also beautiful! You know appa says I have both of your features but I think I have more of my feature from you." He smiled and showed his hand to Jungkook.
"Look I even have the spot you and grandpa have on your right palm. Appa says you loved to have a so-ahhhhh!" He screamed and put his hands on his ears as Jungkook stopped all of a sudden.
"Why are y-"

"Shut up!" Jungkook said angrily.
"If you wanna stay in this car! Shut up! You have to shut up! I am not fond of you nor find you cute and lovable. You are not beautiful at my eyes but the ugliest creature I have ever seen. You are so irritating and rude. So shut the fuck up if you don't want to be kicked out!" Jin pouted and turned his head to tbe widnow.

"Great seems you understood my words now." Jin pouted more and sighed deeply. It was silent in the car. Jungkook played a song. After some time a very deep sigh came!
"You know something!" Jungkook closed his eyes as heard Jin.
"We regret the things when we lose them."
"What that suppose to mean?" Jin turned to Jungkook not expecting him to answer.
"We must value the things we have now! Right you here. You must appreciate me being here and wanting you. Imagine you would live your life not knowing about me. And then die without knowing the fact you have a son. And I would come when they were burying you! Oh it is sad." He said and pouted putting his hand on his chest.

"Don't you think in that way?" Jin asked him and turned to him. Jungkook shook his head and sighed.
"I think you must stop watching dramas!" Jin shook his head.
"It is sad! I am greatful I have given this chance to both of us. It would be really sad for me. I am even glad appa had always told you about you. You know he could tell me Yoongi is my real dad as I was just a year when they married but he didn't. You know some people do these things but he always would tell about you." Jungkook looked at him.