8 (Speak)

Author pov

Jin looked at Jungkook who was sitting on the chair across him. He pouted and lowered his head.
"Can you please do it faster? I have alot of works to do." The doctor nodded.
"Nurse Park! Please take Mr Jeon's blood." He then turned to Jin and smiled. He tilted his head and smiled to Jin.

"You know you can tell me if you're afraid?" He told Jin and held his hands. Jin looked at him.
"We can use your saliva if you're afraid of blood or some-"
"He is not!" Jungkook said as the nurse was done with him. He stood up and went to Jin.
"I want you to test every single atom in his blood and show him he is not my son." Jin swallowed. The doctor chuckled.
"Sir! I must tell you using saliva or even a hair ca-"
"It is fine!" Jin said and looked at the doctor and smiled.

"I am ready!" He said and pushed his sleeve upward. The doctor looked at him and then Jungkook.
"Alright!" He said and went to Jin. Jin closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. He took his coat and went out of the room going to the secretery there.
"We didn't have the time about the other things you can offer me." The nurse smirked and rolled her eyes taking one of the files.

"I don't get what you say!" Jungkook chuckled and leaned closer.
"So you act innocent! I love it though it makes thin-"
"Take him to the emergency! Come on!" Jungkook's eyes got widen open as saw the doctor coming out along with nurses holding Jin in his arms. He ran after them and saw them placing Jin on the bed. He got more suprised as saw Jin's nose bleeding.

"What happened? Why is he like this?" The doctor looked at him.
"Probably he has a phobia!"
"What?"
"I knew something was wrong I don't know why he didn't say anything." He cleaned Jin's nose and put the oxygene mask on his face.
"Jin! Jin! Look at me!" He said caressing Jin's hair.
"Sweetheart open your eyes. Open your eyes!" Jin didn't respond. Jungkook on the other hand was nervous. He didn't know why but he was afraid. As he looked at Jin Jimin was reminded to him again.

"If there would be a tomorrow!"

"Hey! Wake up! Seokjin wake up." Jungkook said and shook his shoulder.
"Hey..... you brat wake up! Dad will blame me and....and then will again kick me out of the house cause of you. Wake up!" It was when Jin's eyes got opened. As he opened his eyes he was met by Jungkook worried eyes. A smile appeared on his face.
"He will.....kick you out..... if I tell him.....what happened too." He said weakly. Jungkook chuckled. Deep inside he was happy! He didn't want anything happens to Jimin's son.
"You are so irriatating!" He said and came out of the room. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply.

The doctor smiled!
"Are you ok now?" Jin nodded.
"Do you have a phobia?" Jin didn't say anything.
"I feel dizzy!" The doctor nodded.
"It is ok! I will now inject vitamine for you!" The doctor was about to go but Jin stopped him.

"Can I....ask you something?"

Jungkook pov

"That boy is still unconcious?" I looked at the secretery.
"Fuck off!" She narrowed her eyes.
"Excuse me?"
"Fuck of I am not in the mood of flirting!"
"Asshole!" I rolled my eyes.
I stood up as Seokjin came out of the room along with the doctor.

"Is he ok?" The doctor smiled.
"He is! The next time you wanted do any kinds of tests you must tell the doctor that he must lay!" Jungkook looked at Jin.
"Why you need lots of things? You have allergies now this one. What else I must know?" Jin pouted and rolled his eyes.
"Here you don't know how to even behave." The doctor knelt at Jin's heaight.

"Change your bandage the way I told you ok?" Jin nodded.
"He may feel dizzy. It is better for him to sleep." Jungkook nodded.
"Come on! We are late enough. Dad will bombare me with questions now." He said and motioned Jin to follow him.
"Thank you Dr Park!" Jin said and waved to the doctor.
"Goodbye Seokjin!" Jungkook bowed to the doctor.