34 (Math class)

Author pov

"Jin! Hoseok! Girls! Come down it's breakfast time." Jungkook yelled from downstairs and shook his head as none of them showed.

"Jin!" He called his son going upstairs.
"Hoseok! Girls come on!" He went to his son's room and knocked on it.
"Jin baby!" As he opened the door he found Jin writing in panic.
"What is it?" Jin looked at him with pouted lips.
"I should have done these but forgot. Now my math teacher will give me 0 of 100 noooo! It cannot happen." He said and shook his head in fear.

"Come down have your breakfast! I'll help you with it come on!" Jin looked at him.
"Yeah?"
"Yes baby don't worry come on!" He then went toward Lisa and Jennie's room and it got opened.
"Morning uncle Kookie!"
"Morning uncle!"
"Morning! Where is Hoseok?"
"He is in his room getting ready!" He nodded and went to Hoseok's room.

"Hoseok!"
"I'm ready!"
"Hoseok Jin has forgotten to do his homework. Help him through his math problems."
"I suck in math!"
"Instead of dating focus on your studies so you won't suck in it!"
"Uncle!" I rolled my eyes and went downstairs.

"What are you doing?" Lisa asked Jin.
"I haven't done my homework. I didn't know they were due for today!" He said and pouted.
"I will come and speak with your teacher you were sick!"
"No! I am not a lazy student. I just need time to do them. Just 4 of them are remained." I took his notebook and took a look at the problems.

"Give me your pencil!"
"No my teacher will fi-"
"He won't! Have you milk!" I gave the glass of milk to him and started solving the problems.
"You know how to solve them?"
"Hmmm!"
"Uncle Kookie would always help me in math and physics." Jennie said and smiled. Jungkook looked at Jin and gave him a spoon of oatmeal.
"Have this too!" Jin ate and looked at the problems.

"Oh you do them fast." He said and giggled. Jungkook smiled and focused on the two remaining ones.
"Morning everyone!" Hoseok said as he came.
"Morning! Hoseok be ready at the gate an don't be late. We wanna go to everland!"
"About that I cannot come with you!" He said and started making himself a sandwich. Jungkook looked at him with narrowed eyes.
"And why?" He took a bite of his sandwich.
"I wanna go out with my friends." Jungkook took a toast and made a sandwich for Jin and gave him.

"With your friends huh?" Hoseok nodded. Jungkook gave Jin's notebook.
"Here add them to your laptop!" Jin nodded and began typing them. Jungkook took a toast and made a small sandwich for Jin and gave him.

"When will you learn?" He asked Hoseok. He narrowed his eyes.
"You idiot you've just got dumped and again are making the same mistake." The four of them jumped in their places as Jungkook slapped the table Lisa Jennie and Jin giggling silently.
"This is not funny!" Jungkook told them and they got silent.
"The same thing goes for you three too. You think this cruel world is a joke?"
"Why are you connecting it to us?" Jin asked him and tilted his head. Jungkook took the glass of milk toward him.

"Have your milk!" Jin pouted and drank his milk. Jungkook turned to Hoseok.
"I've told your parents I will take you to everland so you'll come with us!"
"Uncle Kookie I wanna go wi-"
"Hoseok!" Jungkook looked at him with a smile.
"Yes?"
"When I told you you will come with us I was not asking you but telling you. Now stop bickering with me cause it is a losing game." He said and ate some jam.
"Eat your breakfast! Come on!" The four of them nodded.

Jungkook pov

"Bye uncle bye Jin!" Jin waved to his cousins.
"Bye see you!" He said and smiled.
"I will come and fetch you at 3 maybe alittle later I must take Jin first."
"Ok uncle!" He nodded and began driving.
"Why did you drop them first and wanna take them later?"