29 (Afraid)

Jin pov

"Is something wrong?" I looked at Taehyung. I sighed!
"I am worry!" He narrowed his eyes.
"Worry?" I nodded.
"Why?"
"You must ask for who?"
"Oh! For who?" I put my chin on my palm.
"My dad's veryyyy alone." He nodded.
"Oh!" I looked at him.
"Oh? Seriously just oh?" He masaaged his back.
"Sorry I am not good at.....these things you know?" I shook my head.

"You cannot understand! I am worry! Middle age people get depressed soon!"
"Your dad's midsle age?"
"He is 42!"
"42 year is middle age?" I shook my head.
"I don't know but he is getting old isn't he?" He shook his head.
"I don't know! He looks younger though like 32 33!" I smiled.
"He is handsome but still he is 42! Which means.....my dad is in the danger of getting depressed. Oh no how can I see him all alone and becoming older and older without any hopes? Jin how heartless you can be?"

"But he looks good! He has you and loves you! So much!" He said. I sighed.
"I know he has me but a day I have to leave. Taehyung I will marry a day and he'll be alone. That's sad!" I pouted.
"Life's cruel! So cruel!" He nodded. I looked at him. I took my notebook and looked at the options I had when my eyes looked at the note I had made today.
"Ah nooooo!"
"What is this?"
"I failed again!"
"Your exam?"
"No!"
"Why are you pouting?" He said and came to me.

"Ah everytime I try to act like a gentelman I fail. I speak too much and things go against my willings. Ahhh Taehyung!" I put my hands on his shoulders. He looked at me with round eyes.
"Jin wh-"
"You look like a gentelman!"
"Huh?"
"Can you teach me how to ne one?" He looked all around.
"I thought you were worried for you dad!" He is right!

"Oh daddd!"

Suho pov

"Ok! Tell them to make the other building ready as this one is alittle small for this kinds of events."
"Yes sir!"
"And tell Miss Choi that we need some changes in the schedule!"
"Yes sir!"
"Hi dad!" I looked at Jungkook.
"Hi! Did Jin tell anything?" He shook his head.

"I am telling you you haven't seen him this quiet. He was not even uttering a word." I chuckled and shook my head.
"Alright! Oh Jungkook the couple of last night's ceremony are here to appreciate you. They are waiting for you!" He nodded.
"Ah ok! Dad I will leave earlier today. Jin comes from school earlier today."
"Ok!"

Jungkook pov

I smiled as saw Jin coming toward the gate. I waved to him and went near but got shocked as he passed me with pouted lips after saying a small hello.
I followed him who entered the car sitting with tightened brows and pouted lips.
"Something has surely happened!"

I went toward the car and went next to his window. He was looking straight forward not taking a glance to me. I chuckled and shook my head. Going to the driver's seat I opened the car and entered.
"And hello to little Jeon!"
"I said hello!" I nodded.
"Yeah yeah! The best greeting ever." He didn't say anything. I started driving then heard a deep sigh. I looked at him.

"Life cannot more cruel!" He said and put his hand on his chest. His drama side has popped up again!
"What happened? I saw you are different but now-"
"I was not different but trying to achieve the high goal! The goal I never can meet it!" He said and sighed again.
"Jin baby I cannot understand a single word!" He turned to me with tightened brows.

"Ahhhh how someone can be this inhuman? We are human being here you my dad are neglectful toward my goal!"
"Sorry baby if you felt neglected! But I must know what is that high achieve goal yeah?" He pouted and lowered his head.
"I wanna be a gentleman and act very mature for that I must speak less and think more. I always wanted it! I have decided to be like this since I was 11 but unrortunately...... I failed. Ahhh what can I do? I cannot stop myself from expressing facts and the things are meant to be said. Ahhhh I never will look like those gentlemen! Ahh this is so sad!" I looked at him not understanding what he says! He sighed and turned to me with tightened brows.