3 (95%)

Jungkook pov

I knocked on dad's door.
"Yeah?" I sighed and closed my eyes.
"This is me!"
"Come in!" I entered his room. He was busy looking at something. I went and sat on the couch.
Sitting there it was quiet and he wasn't saying anything.

"So you called me to stay here and watch you working?" He chuckled.
"Seems you have forgotten your place."
"What?" He took his glasses and looked at me.
"You are the one who must explain!" I narrowed my eyes.
"Explain what?"
"The shit you've done!" I closed my eyes.

"If you are speaking about what happened at the hotel-"
"Fuck that hotel!"
"That hotel is your-"
"Jungkook look right now I don't give a fuck to that." He stood up and came to me standing in front of me.
"Seokjin!"
"So?
"So? He is your so-"
"Haha! My son? Seriously? You are accepting that witch as my son without any proofs?" I stood up.

"With the things he is saying and his passport he is Jimin's and your so-"
"Look! Alright alright! He is Jimin's son true. What if Jimin has sent him for revenge? Dad don't be pure maybe he wants to make the past up by using this child that maybe is from a one night stand!" He was looking at me. Maybe my words were effective! He shook his head.

"So he is from a one night stand!" Oh! Seems they've worked.
"He is dad believe me-"
"NOT EVERYONE'S YOU!" He said and went to his desk.
"Dad this is not-" I was cut when someome knocked on the door.
"Excuse me!" I rolled my eyes as heard his voice.

"Go and come another time! Dad an-"
"Seokjin sweetheart come in!" I looked at my dad disbeliefe. This child has surely used a curse on this old man. He came in with a smile on his face but as looked at me he rolled his eyes.
"What? You roll your eyes for me? Dad just look how does he behave?"
"You cannot blame me! As my father you acted really bad for our fir-"
"I'm not your fucking daaa-"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" He screamed and stamped his feet.

"Stop yelling!" He said with tightened brows and pouted lips.
"You brat-"
"Jungkook!"
"Dad seriously you are taking side? I am your son and he is only a witch who god knows what he wants and who he is-"
"I'm your so-"
"Last time you are saying this sentence! I don't have a son. Got it?"
"Actually I must tell I don't want a dad like you. I've found alot of things till now but what should I do destiny was umfair to me. Here I must deal with you!" I looked at him disbeliefe. I chuckled.

"Wow!" I went near him.
"Then why don't you go? You are very welcome to leave an-"
"Seokjin baby what did you want that you came here?"
"Dad-"
"Shut up!" I closed my eyes.
"What is it baby?" My dad asked him and caressed his hair. He smiled.
"Ummm....I put the stuffs I had in the bedroom you gave me. But my other stuffs are still in the hotel I was there."
"Oh I didn-"
"Hold on hold on!" I looked at dad.
"You've given him a room?"
"He needed a room as he is going to stay here."
"Fucking unbelievable!"

"I am only 15 using this kind of language is inappropri-"
"This is the fucking way I fucking speak you can fuck away if you don't like it!" He tightened his brows and turned his head in another way.
"Ahhh I cannot believe it!" I looked at dad who was shaking his head.
"I didn't raise you this way. What did I do for having a son like you?" I was about to say something but heard a deep sigh.

"Exactly! What did I do for having a dad like him?" I looked at him and narrowed my eyes. I laughed and shook my head.
"Did I sent a letter for you to come here? And for the last time!" I went near him. 
"You are not my son which means I am not your dad. So stop saying this sentence again!" He took my index finger which was in front of his eyes.

"First I didn't ask you to be my dad but you have done this to yourself! Second of all you will accept this that I am your son which means you are my dad when the DNA test result comes! I am really excited to see what will you then Mr Jeon!" I was about to say something but was cut as heard dad's laughing.