10 (Understand)

Jungkook pov

"Hello babe I mi-"
"Shut up!" I got shocked as she said and pushed me.
"Sweetheart what happened? Why are you acting like this?" She faced me her hands crossed over her chest.
"Jungkook for once let's be honest." I nodded.
"Why are you looking after me?"
"Of course I want you an-"
"Jungkook! I don't want you want me but love me. You get me?" I sighed.

"Babe of course I-"
"Don't babe me! And stop lying! Jungkook I am tired of this shit! The whole thing between us is a mess. And now here I must find you have a husband that is preganant?"
"What?" She rolled her eyes.
"Chaewon what are you talking about? What ch-"
"Stop this Jungkook! We both know what am I talking about? That poor man. He sounded very young though. How can you be cruel to him and that little baby in his soul." What is she talkin about?

"Ummm....Jangu had left the necklace I gave him here."
"That brat has done this!" I closed my eyes.
"Great you found who am I talking about!"
"Chaewon listen this is complicated he is not my husband nor he is pregnant. He is....he is...."
"He is what? Your fiance? Boyfriend? Sex to-"
"What the fuck he is 15 years old!" Her eyes got widen open.
"Hey hey! I do not have any relationships with him. He is.....he is just- look it is compl-"
"How could you do this to me? Not me but that little kid? Oh my you are a monst-"
"Chaewon listen he is my ex finace's son!" Her eyes grew wide.
"He is your son?" I shook my head.
"Fuck no no look he is my ex fiance's so-"
"You have a son?" I waved my hands.
"He is not my son!"
"Then who is he? Don't tell me you have a realationship with your ex's son?"
"Hell no! Look this is a little compliacted well....more than alittle but I can assure you we don't have any realtionshi-"
"Jungkook what are you doing? Who are you? What kind of an asshole you are!" I narrowed my eyes.

"What the fuck?"
"What the fuck? You are a complete fuck up! I don't want to see your face anymore." She said and poured her juice all over my face and left the cafe. I closed my eyes.
"Seokjin! Seokjin! SEOKJIN!"

Suho pov

"How come I forgot to ask for his number?" I bit my bottom lip. It was getting dark and Seokjin wasn't still home.
"Sir maybe he has got lost!" I swallowed. It can happen as he doesn't know here well.
"Mr Hwan can you go and look for him?"
"Sure sir!" I closed my eyes. Where is he?
"Where are you? Where ar-"
"Where is that brat?" I looked at Jungkook as he stormed inside.

"What the fuck is this?"
"Dad where is that brat?" He said angrily.
"What happened?" He chuckled.
"He has digged his own hole to die."
"What do you mea-"
"Dad tell me where he is!"
"Sir he is not around this area! The gaurd you sent to find him told me."
"What is this?" I looked at Jungkook.
"He hasn't came from the time he has left! It is 5 hours." He chuckled and sat on the sofa. He looked at me and smiled.

"Wow! Finaly he found he must leave?"
"Shut up!" He took a cupcake and began eating.
"Dad come on! He has found his lie will be enlighten soon and he left!" I swallowed.
"Stop saying shits! Come on let's find him."
"Sure! Oh my where is Seokjin?" I looked at him.

"Even if you don't come I will!" He rolled his eyes. I went and took my coat. I stopped and looked at him.
"He is Jimin's son!"

Author pov

"He is Jimin's son!" Jungkook stopped eating as Suho said that. Jin's eyes while he was pouting came in front of his eyes.

"He left cause love was making it more painful!"
"Mr Hwan let's g-"
"Sir Seokjin is here!" One of the gaurds said. Jungkook quickly raised his head and Suho went to the door.
"Seokjin sweetheart!" Seokjin smiled as heard Suho.
"Grandpa- oh!" He pouted as Suho hugged him and looked all around. Suho cupped his face.
"Where were you? I got worried!" Jin pouted more.