13 (School)

Suho pov

"Girls Jin come down!"
"Papa Jin is asleep!" I looked back and saw him fast asleep.
"Chanyeol bring Jin with you!" I told Chanyeol and he nodded.
"Yes dad!" I smiled looking at Jin like a baby with pouted lips.
"Daddy can I stay here tonight with Jin?" Lisa said.
"We will speak about it with your mom then see what'll she say I don't think she'll be against it!" I caressed Lisa's hair.
"Let her stay! Jin needs someone next to him."
"Papa I wanna stay too!" I smiled.
"Ok sweetheart I'll tell your parents!" We entered the house.
"Oh they are here!" Jisoo and Rose came to us along with Namjoon.
"Oh my look at him sleeping like an angel." Jisoo said and caressed Jin's face who was asleep.

"Please take him to his room!"
"Mommy mommy can I stay here tonight?"
"Me too! Dad mom please!"
"Alright alright! Go and change into your pajamas and go to sleep. Hoseok is already asleep you two must go and sleep as well." They nodded and went upstairs. I sighed and went and sat on the couch.

"Dad you ok? What happened why was he at the hospital?" I pushed my hair back and opened one of my buttons.
"The doctor said he is under stress and is weak. I also had found out he is very weak. He needs care! I wish Jimin was here and we could ask for his help but things will be more complicated and even harder to handle if he comes. That child is in denial and Jungkook is not a help and himself is a mess I am sure if Jimin comes things will be more complicated. Also I have no address or number of him or his family!"

"Jin! Jin must have."
"He has and I've found he messages to his appa but I at first wanna know what'll happen to him and Jungkook."
"Jungkook's a complete asshole. What'll happen when he is like this. Dad Jin doesn't deserve to stay here and suffer cause of his dickhead dad!" I looked at Rose.

"Rose's right! I thought he'll change when finds Jin is his son but look  at him acting like a complete asshole."
"Jungkook needs time!" Namjoon said.
"Even when we find we wanna be a parent we make ourself ready for months. Imagine a day a boy comes and tell he is your son. Jungkook's not in a condition to make correct decision and we here must help him. He must find himself out and swallow everything." Chanyeol nodded.

"Namjoon's right! Moreover he cannot deny the bond between a father and a child. We must try to fill Jungkook's place for Jin till Jungkook finds his place."
"This is the problem!" They looked at me.
"Jin's not an easy child! He is here for Jungkook. Not anyone else. He wants his dad not our care!"

Lisa pov

"What do you think will happen?" I sighed and shook my head.
"I don't know! My mom would always say uncle Kookie will end up to a big trouble now I guess he is."
"Is Jin a trouble?"
"No! He is cute I love him I cannot call him trouble."
"Me too! Ahhh I wish Jin's appa has told about him maybe in that case uncle Kookie would take it nice." I sighed.

"I don't know I'm afraid Jin's right and he would tell his appa to abort him. Jennie we both know uncle. I seriously don't know what he wants to do with his life."
"I don't know but if once again he breaks Jin's heart I no longer will speak with him!"
"Me too! I even will find all of those fuckers he fucks and will punch them on the face so they won't come neat him."
"You will really do?"
"I will if I could I would cut his own dick so he wouldn't fuck before thinking. Look at Jin he is irresponsible enough that bothers him. Jin is not like thosw toys he must treat him nice!" She nodded.

"You're right! He must treat Jin nice. I myself when my dad and mom fight with me will be very mad imagine how does Jin feel." I pouted.
"Poor Jin!" I sighed.
"I am going to bring us some water and eatings. I don't think I can sleep."
"Me neither!" I nodded and stood up. As I went outside I got shocked as saw uncle Kookie at Jin's room door. I quickly hid behind the wall.