50 (Love you the most)

Author pov

"I wanna go to a cafè!" Jungkook who was busy with his work looked at Jin. He came with pouted lips sat next to Jungkook and put his head on his dad's shoulder and sighed deeply!
"I really wanna go there!" Jungkook chuckled and kissed his head before resuming his work.

"Ok baby go there! When you wanna go so I can take you and then fetch you?" Jin pouted more. Jungkook looked at him.
"Seokjin!" Jin looked at him.
"I wanna go there with you! Not others." He said and shook his head.
"Ok I make it for-"
"Great tomorrow after school-"
"Not tomorrow! I cannot make it tomorrow as must make things ready for a conference sorry sweetheart! Maybe at the weekand!" Jin looked at him with innocent eyes and pouted lips tilteling his head with lots of sadness.

"Seokjin don't give that loo-"
"So you choose your work over me? Yeah? I am no longer precious to you yeah? You forgot me just the way appa forgot after Yunjin-"
"Jin! You know you become illogical whenever it comes to your sister?"
"She is not my sister! I rejected that granted the night they brought her home and she was crying non stop. I am Jeon Seokjin an only child!" Jungkook looked at him. He wondered what he must do with his son who had become very stubborn after his sister's birth. Like they have no control over him! And the other way he didn't want to pressure him first cause he has just became well again and needed extra care! The doctor told him he can go under depression cause of that time and now seeing Yunjin after being an only child for years he was acting up to catch attentions.

"Ok let's focus on that cafè where is it? I will make my schedule ready so we can make it hmm? After all Seokjin wants that!" He giggled and hugged Jungkook.
"It is near our school! Everyone says they have the best cakes and coffees. I wanna try them! I really wanna go there. Their french fries was good as well. With their special sauce I really enjoyed it!" He said and smiled. Jungkook narrowed his eyes.
"So you've been there before yes Seokjin?"

Jin pouted and looked all around the livingroom except his father.
"When did you go there that didn't tell me? I thought we made it clear you must tell me where you go somewhere." Jin looked at him.
"Ah it was the day of its establishment! So yeah Lisa said let's go there! Mr Hwan took us." Jungkook shook hos head.
"Since Lisa and Jennie have came to your school you have became more reckless doing things without my permission."

"Ahhh I just wanted to try their eatings. You are becoming dictator you know that?" Jungkook sighed and went back to his work.
"Ok then I planned it for 2 as school will be over soon tomorrow."
"I didn't recall accepting going-Seokjin stop staring at me like that!" Jungkook said as his son pouted and looked at him with round eyes.

"You really don't wanna take me?" Jin asked with pouted lips. He sighed.
"Alright seems my feelings don't matter to you! No problem I am used to being neglected. After all I am a brat-"
"I will come and fetch you at-"
"Yeahhhhh I love youuuu!"

Suho pov

"Sir we've arranged the rooms the way you asked and put the packs they needed there."
"Great I don't want the guests feel any lacks!" Jungkook told the manager and he bowed.
"Yes sir!" I smiled. Finally everything's the way I wanted for him! He is living a life with a goal.

"Hello Mr Jeon!" He looked at me as I called him.
"Dad!" He came to me.
"Shouldn't you stay at home?"
"Ahhh I am fine! You three act as if I am incapable." He chuckled.
"We don't want anything happened to you. You are no longer young old man!"
"You brat!" He chuckled.

"So now you came I can go with reliefe."
"Where you wanna go?"
"Seems a new cafè has been established near Jin's school. He wants to go there with me. He was about to throw a tantrum so I had to accept it!" I put my hand on his shoulder.
"Sorry to say this but he is a brat! Sometimes you must stand in front of him." He sighed.
"Dad believe me I know but Dr Kim said cause of his condition it is better to do what he wants till he passes this time. I don't want him feel depressed. More Yunjin here has made him very sensetive. He thinks Jimin loves her more." I smiled and nodded.