9 (Care)

Suho pov

"Jangu! Yeah this name is good! You like it?" Seokjin asked the puppy and it barked. I smiled and went back reading my book.
"Ahhhh you like it!" I shifted my head as he came and sat beside me.
"I named him Jangu!" He said with a smile.
"Ahhh it is really beautiful!" He giggled.
"Can I keep it in my room?"
"You must ask Lisa Jennie and Hoseok. It is theirs!" He nodded.
"Ok!" He smiled and looked at the dog. He then looked at me and bit his bottom lip.

"Is something that you wanna say?" He pouted.
"I don't know what to call you! I mean I call you grandpa but then I thought what if you don't like it. Like he doesn't like it when I call him my dad." I chuckled.
"You can call me grandpa! Jimin was like my own son well.....actually better." I sighed.

"As for Jungkook....he needs time. Moreover it is not confirmed you are his son. Don't get me wrong I am not saying you are not but cannot say you are his son as well without any proofs. The best choice is to wait for the DNA test result!" He pouted and nodded.
"Ok! But he is so hard to communicate with. I am trying to be nice but he keeps being mean to me." I smiled.
"Jungkook is a tough person. Actually it is alittle complicated!"
"More than alittle!" I chuckled.

"Yes babe! I've missed you so much too." I sighed and closed my eyes as heard Jungkook speaking childish.
"Aw nooo it is so late. Ummm baby wait!" He changed the call.
"I wanted homemade kimchi but you ignored me." I shook my head. He passed us and went upstairs without paying attention to us.
"You know where you can find me." He said going up the stairs.

"Fuck boy!" I turned to Seokjin. He smiled innocently.
"I mean he jumpes-"
"This is not the way you speak at this age." He pouted and lowered his head.
"I am going!" He said and went to the stairs.

Author pov

"Jangu you ready?" Jangu barked. Jin giggled and put Jangu at Jungkook's door. He could hear Jungkook's voice speaking with the phone. He shook his head.
"He is a real fuck boy! How could appa stand him?" He whispered and knocked on the door.
"Who is this?"
"Grandpa is calling for you! He is mad cause I fainted. He said if you don't come now he will ban you from his property." Jin said and went to his room.

As Jungkook opened the door Jangu ran into his room and started barking everywhere.
"What the fuck is this?" He went inside running after Jangu.
"Hey hey! Stop stop!" Jin laughed and went to Jungkook's room and took his phone which was on the table.

"Ah Jangu Jangu what are you doing come here." Jin said and held Jangu! Jungkook turned to him with narrowed eyes taking deep breathes.
"Who the fuck let you bring it in?"
"Grandpa!" Jungkook sighed deeply and pushed his hair back.
"What the fuck you want?"
"Ahhhh! I just wanted to yell you grandpa-"
"He is not your grandpa!" Jin rolled his eyes.
"Your dad wants to speak with you Mr Jeon! I have to go." He said and ran to his room.

"This is it Jangu!" Jin said and smirked.

Jungkook pov

I went downstairs to dad. I sighed and clicked my tongue. He looked at me from his glasses.
"Can I help you?"
"You wanted to speak with me."
"What?"
"That boy! Dad you really let him to bring that dirty do-"
"Lisa has taken it and it is clean." I puffed.

"Dad seriously till when you wanna do this to me?" He chuckled and narrowed his eyes.
"Excuse me? I guess this is what you had done to yourself. If I recalll right Seokjin claims you are his dad not me. So.....you have fucked up!"
"He is not my son!"
"We will see!" I closed my eyes.
"And about what happened at the hospital, seems he is a fragile child. Jungkook you must be more careful of him. You must learn to be responsi-"
"He is not my son! His dad and appa must be careful of him!" I stood up.
"He is nothing to me. But if you....you want Mr Jeon you can take care of him. He is a brat I can say not fragile! I am not a person who cares for someone but just myself." I smiled and went to the stairs.