Chapter 22

Lillian's POV

I knew Devin was hiding something from me and being the stubborn woman I am I wasn't going to let it go till I found out. We headed towards the master bath as Devin turned on the spray adjusting the temperature, I quickly got undressed. Watching from the doorway, my eyes trailed across his body as he removed his shirt. His muscular body enticing me, as he unbuckles his pants and tosses his clothes in the hamper. He turned around to face me as my face heats from his gaze. His lips tug up in the corners and his eyes roam my body.

I walk over to him slowly as I wrap my arms around around his neck, pulling him down to place my lips onto his. I small moan escapes him as his hands grab my ass to hoist me up. My legs wrap around his waist as he deepens the kiss. Stepping into the shower he slams me against the tiles, his mouth devouring mine as his hard length rubs against my inner thigh. Nipping and sucking along my neck a moan escapes my lips as I get lost in the feel of his touch. My hand trails down his chest in between our bodies as I wrap my hand around his harden length and stroke him. Our breathing picks up as he gently places me on my feet. Kneeling down, I peer up as I watch him stare at me. His hands smacking the tile as my tongue runs along his shaft. With a slight grin, my lips wrap around his cock as I take him in my mouth sucking and stroking him till a moan escapes his lips. His hand trails down as his fingers tangle in my hair, guiding me as I take him in.

Pressing one hand against his thigh while the other strokes what I can't take in my mouth I move steady, finding my rhythm as I peer up at him. His cock slowly leaving my lips as I start to stand, leaving that slight smirk on my face. His lips crash into mine, as I am pushed into the tiles. His hands roaming down my sides to my waist and back up again. His gentle touch, moves over to my breast as he palms it and slowly moves is hot mouth down to take it in. His tongue flicking around my nipple as he sucks it in is mouth while he gently squeezes the other. "Are you going to tell me what is going on?" I ask in between my heavy breaths. He nips at my breast as try to ask again.

Pushing on his shoulders I press my lips to his, my tongue invading his mouth, fighting for dominance. His hands trailing down my waist to the inside of my thighs. He circled my clit, adding some pressure to his fingers. My moans grew louder, and my heartbeat rose. My hips move against his hand before his fingers slide into me. He slides them out before sliding them back in and curling them. I was loosing my train of thought from the pleasure he was giving me, god I hated that he could just make me forget by a simple touch.

Lost in the pleasure, he grabbed my ass hoisting me up as I wrap my legs around his waist. His fingers went back teasing me as the friction started building up more and more. His lips devouring my body as he adjusts himself at my entrance, his hands move to my hips as his hard length thrusts into me. "Fuck." he mutters under his breath as he pounds into me while nipping and sucking on his mark on my neck. "More." I breathe, hips rocking meeting his thrusts. His thrusts became brutal as I melted against his lips as his tongue invaded my mouth, the sensation that was building had warmth pooling in my stomach and my inner walls milking his cock for everything he had. Pausing briefly, he kissed my neck as he slowly sat me down on my feet. Grabbing the soap he trailed along my body washing me as I tried to catch my breath.

Turning the water off, Devin stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around himself while handing me one. Taking it, I began to dry myself as we walked to the bedroom. Rummaging through the walk-in, he grabs himself a pair of boxers and puts them on, while he tosses me one of his shirts. I crawled in the bed next to Devin, burying my nose in his neck. "What's wrong?" I muttered as I kissed his neck, inhaling his scent. His body tenses at my words, turning his head to look at me. Sighing, he pats his chest as I lay my head down on him, snuggling close. "Nothing my love, go to sleep." he whispers as he kisses my forehead.

The man can be so damn stubborn. He refuses to give in to tell me anything which only makes me start to worry more. What was he hiding? I flip around on the bed, facing away from him as I try to get comfortable. Fine if he wants to be like this. Devin sighs deeply when I leave his touch, and I could feel his eyes boring a hole in the back of my head. I tense up when he drapes his arm over me to hold me close, but he was keeping secretes from me. I knew he felt my frustration and anger as he through off the blanket and walked out of the room.

I laid there waiting for him to return but he never. I must have fell asleep for when I came too, he still was not in bed. Looking around the room, nothing, his scent was faint, he never came back. Tossing the covers off, I quickly got dressed before walking out the door to look for him. Stepping out onto the landing, I began to hear commotion in the Living Room. Looking over the railing, Tye; Leon and Shawn was all in shambles. Their bodies were mangled with cuts and bruises that were slowly healing, while Devin was nowhere in sight. I ran down the stairs to find out what was going on.

Turning the corner to the Living Room, I look around for Devin and when I don't see him I head to the office. Shawn grabs me around the waist, lifting me off the ground when I rush by them. "Get off me!" I scream, as I thrash against him. "Don't! Luna please leave him be right now." Shawn says as he puts me down on the sofa. Tye and Leon run their hand down their face as I sat there in shock, What the hell just happened? "What happened? Did..." I said as I blinked quickly, trying to take in their tattered appearance. "Just don't." Shawn said as he cut me off.

Glancing at Tye then to Leon they just shook there heads as I opened my mouth to speak. I sighed as they never wanted me to ask. They wouldn't tell me if I did. I huffed in annoyance and sat there, staring down the hall towards the office. I couldn't take it any longer and stood up, walking to the office, Shawn tried to stop me but I wasn't having it. Swinging around I stared him down, "Don't!", I barged into the office door and slammed the door behind me.

Walking over to the window across from his desk I peered out, glancing back I saw Devin stare at me, when I looked at him his head lowered. "Why the hell did I just see Tye, Leon, and Shawn out in the Living room look like they were in a huge fight?" I was beyond mad, I wasn't leaving this room till somebody explained something. Devin glared up at me pressing his lips in a line, he ran his fingers through his hair as he stood up to walk over to me. Shoving him away, I walked over to the sofa and sat down. "You better tell me what the hell is going on right now?" I stated, my eyes wide with worry.

Devin couldn't look at me, turning back to the window as he looked out it. Worry hit me deep within the bond, walking over to him I touched his shoulder. He looked at me as he put his head in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent deeply. Cupping his face I pulled him up to face me, "Why did you almost kill Tye, Leon and Shawn?" Just then the office door opens. The 3 walk in and look at me, "Luna. Please don't. It's not his fault." Leon announced. "He was..." Tye started to say, "He was scared and worried. He lost control." Shawn finished.

I stood there briefly before looking at Devin, the shame, fear, and worry eating at the bond. "What is going on?" I look at Devin. They glance around the room, clearly not wanting to tell me anything. I start to storm off, as Devin grabs my arm pulling me to him, "Wait!" he sighs as I slam into his chest. My hands rub up his chest as they reach his shoulders, I look at him waiting for an answer. "The attacks... They are not rogues. They are... They were Alpha Drake's men." Devin says as he hold me close. I had a feeling it was his men but didn't know why. "He... I... He wants to take down my pack." he mutters, I look at him confused for it would be suicidal for him to even try to start a war with Devin. "But... That is suicidal, he wouldn't stand a chance against our warriors." I state. Devin looks over at Shawn and sighs. "Yes... but he wasn't out to just take out my men. He was..." He stopped as he took in a deep breathe. "He is only going to the locations where you are at. He's after you." He finishes as he stares down at me.

I look up at him shocked to think that I am the target. "Why?" I muttered out. "If they took you Luna, they could use you as leverage for Devin to surrender his pack." Tye exclaimed, breaking the tension in the room. "Alpha lost control, he was heading towards Drakes pack lands last night. We intervened." Leon stated to answer why they all looked like shit. Tye, Leon and Shawn walked out of the office after a few minutes when Devin waved them off. I just stood there, holding onto him trying my best to comfort his worry.