Chapter 13

My eyes fluttered open from the movement in the bed. I turned to see Devin sit up, running his hand through his hair. Rubbing my eyes to remove the sleep, I watch as Devin stands up, turning to face me. "Good morning " he smiles as he leans over to give me a kiss. "I'm hopping in the shower, care to join me." Devin says as he walks off towards the bathroom.

I follow as I try to gain my balance. Watching him remove his clothing and stepping in the shower I follow suite. Opening the shower door I step in behind Devin, turning the spray on and adjusting the heat. Wetting down my hair, I go to grab the shampoo next to Devin when he grabs my arm and pulls me forward. I yelp when suddenly my hand smacks into his hard chiseled chest. My heart rate beats faster from the sparks tingling up my arm. He stares down at me, with a silly grin on his face. "Want to pick up where we left off yesterday?" He whispered as his lips pecked at my chin and neck. My face heating as his touch coached a small moan from my lips. Oh God, why does he do this to me. I needed to gain control of myself, not giving in to his touch each time.

I pushed off his chest, smiling as I gained my composure back. He turns his head to the side looking at me, evaluating and calculating his next move. I turn around to finish washing up, and hop out when done, leaving him in the shower.

I move quickly to the bedroom and cover myself back up in the bed. I heard the water turn off as a small growl echos towards the bedroom. Quietly I keep myself hidden under the blankets when he pounced on the bed, on top of me. He started letting out small growls as he tried to pull the blankets down that I was holding on to. I started to giggle as he kept fighting to remove the blankets. "So my love wants to play?" He said with a chuckle. "Okay, we can play" I no longer felt his weight on me, so I relaxed a bit when suddenly I was pulled by my ankle to the edge of the bed. Half of my body was exposed, as he pinned me to the bed. He purred as I felt his hands run up my thighs to my waist. Tossing the blankets from my upper half of my body, I glanced at him with a smirk. My eyes trailed his body realizing he wasn't even dressed. My eyes trailing till they stop at his length that was standing at attention waiting for me. "And what are you going to do about this?" Devin says as he strokes it. "Hum... I... I guess you can take a cold shower " I yelped as I fumbled to scoot across the bed out of his reach. He rushed to the side of the bed, but before he had a chance to get a hold of me, I jumped to the other side. I started laughing as he stood there planning his next move. If he wanted some, he will have to work for it, I thought to myself.

A knock on the door took my attention away for a moment, but that moment was just long enough for him to grab me and throw me on the bed. He laughed "pay attention to your surroundings little one.". He said as his lips devoured my neck. "Go away, I am very busy" he moans out.

I squirm, trying to get out of his grip, when his canines scrape across the mark. "That's not fair " I say as tingles and my arousal burns hotter. His lips press to mine, I give in kissing him back as I wrap my legs around his waist. "All's fair in love and war." he utters through the nips and the kisses he trails down my body. I grab his cock stroking it, he moans as he kisses me deeply. Pushing him off me, he lays in the bed, smiling as I straddle on top of him. I began kissing down his muscular chest as I still stoke his cock. I lick my lips as I wrap my lips around his hard length, sucking and stroking. Peering up at him he reaches for the back of my neck, tangling his fingers in my hair as I continue stroking and sucking. He guides my head along his length as he thrusts deeper and deeper. My throat relaxes to take more of him, pausing briefly while his cock is deep in my throat, he lets out a moan. His cock twitches as I continue sucking. Picking up speed, I grab his balls as my fingers rub and caress them. It didn't take long before I felt warm liquid slide down my throat. Swallowing, I climbed up his body, kissing him deeply. "Next time, a knock on the door won't get my attention. " I said with a grin.

I climbed off the bed walking to the closet and grabbed some clothes. Alpha Devin just laid there watching me, smiling. I got dressed, and walked to the bed. Leaning over to kiss him, he grabs me, pulling me over to the other side of him. "What and where do you think you are going?" He asked as he buried his head in the crook of my neck. "A walk around to see what I can help with. Remember you took my job away when I came here." I stated. I wasn't one to stay in bed all day and night. It was time I found something to do.