𝟎𝟐𝟗. 𝐎𝐧𝐞, 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦. ⋆*.⋆

[ PART-ONE, 029 ]

[ PART-ONE, 029 ]

< 9:30 AM, On the Todoroki Household...
[Mufutafu City]

"—Knowing you, I know you'll do great, Shoto-chan!" Yoimiya cheered beside Shoto, who is currently tying his shoe lace. Today is the day he's taking his Recommendation Exam, though, Yoimiya received four invitation to join and compete, she refused it in order to look out for her friend Izuku on the Entrance Exam.

"I'll ace it." Shoto nonchalantly said as he laced his shoe lace on his left foot, after doing so, he curiously looked at the girl's face who is currently cheering up on him with her red apron still on.

What confused him was the fact that his father, Hawks, All Might and the school principal himself, Nezu, gave her their recommendation letters to her but despite their efforts, she didn't accept it. Truly, just what is she planning to do this time? Shoto tried to question her about her decision but was met with silence and a sorry smile.

Shoto sighed in frustration, part of him just want to take the test alongside her and part of him just wanted to ace this test without having to compete against her for number 1. He stood up and dusted off his pants, walking to where the exit door is, he opened it and took a step forward outside.

"Go and do your best...!" Yoimiya's voice become distant from where he stood. Before taking his leave, Shoto turned his head to confront her and sent her a wave and a small smile. "I will. You can count on me, Yoi-chan."

As he took his leave, Yoimiya felt her hand going damp in nervousness. She shook her head as her brows furrowed, eyes gazing at the door where Shoto left in determination, there's no way her friend Shoto wouldn't be able to enter U.A. she knew it.

Trudging her way to the kitchen once again, the house is empty. No sign of Fuyumi and Natsu, or any housemaids. She went back to what she was doing before she bid good luck to Shoto. Time passed with her cleaning around the house and texting Izuku regarding his training yesterday.