𝟎𝟎𝟒. 𝐒𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤. ⋆*.⋆

[ SEKOTO-PEAK, 004 ]

The following morning, Yoimiya and the siblings woke up in a good mood as their ploy last night had worked and went unnoticed by Enji, Rei and the maids. The five of them made an agreement to act as if Yoimiya's quirk had just awakened this morning.

Yoimiya stared at herself from the mirror with a wide proud smile. Her newfound quirk reminded her of her father's, the way his father did had orange and red colored eagle tattoo and the same weapon-summoning type of quirk. Hajime, known as the hero name 'Redtribution' is a well known hero all around Japan, ranking No. 3 just below All Might and Endeavor. He was an inspiration from a lot of kids worldwide as he had a great reputation comparable to All Might.

His way of saving people with a permanent wide smile and kind, caring voice as he evacuate the victims made the people watching from the TV feel admiration, ton of kids got inspired by the heroic symbol as many deemed him their role model. After the accident, the media went crazy, even if a few months have already passed, many people still pays visits on his grave and the media still bring up his name every now and then.

It was a good thing that his Wife and Daughter wasn't exposed on media, having the trouble of entertaining the journalists and reporters was the last thing Yoimiya wanted. Her being on Endeavor's care went unnoticed by the media as she was always locked inside the house and doesn't have the chance to step outside as both her and Shoto is homeschooled. Though wanting to try going out to a regular school as she have always wanted, her Uncle Enji wouldn't agree in fear of disobeying his diseased friend's ideal.

Tying her long hair into a low ponytail, Yoimiya fixed her casual navy blue colored yukata's sash (obi), tightly wrapped around her waist. Still following her mother's instructions that wearing yukata and kimonos is a must, doing everything with elegance was drilled into her young mind as her mother would always scold her boyishness.

But now that her mother is nowhere to be seen, Yoimiya wanted to atleast honor her mother by listening to her past nagging.The todoroki siblings didn't bother to question their friend as they knew that it was her mother's wishes and didn't want to offend the girl by bringing it up and causing for her to remember the bitter memories all over again.