𝟎𝟐𝟔. 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬. ⋆*.⋆

[ TWO-TICKETS, 026 ]

< 9:30 AM, On the Todoroki Household...

The ballpoint of the pen continued to roll around the white paper, leaving behind its ink trail as it rolled. Yoimiya felt someone looking at her from behind whilst she studied.

After a few seconds passed, she squinted her eyes, growing quite annoyed by the person's continuous staring. Not moving to turn her head, she continued to write until she finished the sentence she was working on.

"Will you stop staring and come in already..?" Yoimiya called out the unknown person behind her without giving them a glance. She heard something shuffled behind her, it seems the person leaned on her sliding door after closing it. "—If you say so."

Hearing the familiar voice, Yoimiya blinked in surprise. "...? Natsu-chan?" Her hand halted it's writing motion, head turning towards where the person is. It was indeed Natsu, arms crossed as he leaned on the sliding door. A complicated expression on his face as he stared at her.

"Bad timing?" Natsu questioned, his lips formed into a straight line, seemingly troubled with something. At this, Yoimiya had a hunch with what he's about to speak about.

Yoimiya shook her head in response, her eyes glinted in slight change of expression, "Hold on a moment, Natsu-chan." She started to clean up her study table by closing the notebook and the book beside it.

The ball pen she once wrote with now on the notebook serving as a bookmark for later use. Yoimiya stood up from the study table's chair and sat on the edge of the bed. She patted her side as a sign of Natsu to sit on.

"I'm guessing you already know why i'm here..." Natsu said with a serious tone, he stopped leaning with his arms crossed and walked to her, he sighed and sat beside her carefully as he spoke with a low tone once again. "It's about father."