𝟎𝟑𝟕. 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬. ⋆*.⋆

[ TORN-PAPERS, 037 ]

< 9:00 AM, U.A High...
[ Mafutafu City ]

Bored, It was written on each of class 1-A student's faces. Well, the majority at least. Few students such as Yaomomo, Izuku and Yoimiya were the only ones who actually payed attention on Present Mic, the ProHero's lecture.

"All right, everybody! Hands up! Show me some spirit!!" Hizashi raised his hand midair, as if to cheer up the bored students he's currently teaching. At his words, only Yoimiya, Izuku and Yaomomo raised their hands. The other students didn't bother to do so.

Yoimiya glanced to her side where Shoto is seated, she noticed how his eyes were glossed over due to sleepiness, His elbow propped on his desk as his hand supported his face. Although his gaze was infront, there was no hint of focus on his heterochromic eyes. His lids would occasionally shut.

Tapping on the her friend's shoulder, "Sho-chan, Quit dozing off.." Yoimiya said in a whisper, making sure that it's quite enough so that Shoto wouldn't get them both in trouble. At this, Shoto flinched slightly and glanced around, panic momentarily on his eyes. He ignored the snicker his friend let out as he straightened his sitting form.

While Present Mic continues to lecture in front of the uninterested class, a sudden thought made it's way on Yoimiya's mind. She opened her binder notebook and wrote something on a paper page, Shoto grew curious when she tore the piece of paper and folded it four times.

Yoimiya sneakily landed the paper on his desk, she gave him a quick side glance before directing her attention on the teacher in front. Shoto hummed a tune in reply before opening up the folded paper.

'Childish..' Shoto thought, a small smile present on his lips. This was something they would occasionally do once they get bored during their home-based schooling since they were kids. Surprisingly enough, they weren't caught even once since the teacher would mistake the both of them to be taking notes of the lecture.