𝟎𝟐𝟒. 𝐏𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐮 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐲. ⋆*.⋆

[ PIKACHU-PLUSHY, 024 ]

< 5:40 PM, On a City Street...
[Mufutafu City]

Hiccups from the lost child caught the passers-by attention, but even so, they didn't come closer to help. Thinking it was troublesome. He kept weeping with his clogged up nose, eyes firmly shut with his face on the pikachu plushy.

"Big brother..." he whispered in sadness, his crying becoming louder. The plushy on his arms was just recently bought by his big brother hence why he treasured it dearly.

As Yoimiya and Keigo arrived at the scene, they looked at each other with a concerned glance before nodding at the same time. Yoimiya moved forward to where the kid sat, she squatted down to level his eyesight.

"Hello, may I know the reason why you're crying, handsome boy?" Yoimiya grinned brightly, seemingly wanting to lower the child's guard. Her hands on her knee for support. "I am but a kind sister that wants to help!"

Intrigued with the sudden voice, the kid raised his head from his plushy, puffy eyes looking to his front where a squatting girl came to his vision. What he first noticed was her outfit, his eyes glimmered in amusement."You're like a game character..."

Yoimiya tilted her head to her side in confusion, a small smile made its way to her face, glad that the child stopped crying. Keigo, who only watched the situation, couldn't help but smile wryly, somewhat agreeing with what the kid just said.

A frown replaced her confused face when she realized there was a scratch on the kid's face, She pointed her index finger to where it located, "Where did you got this scratch, little boy?"

Baffled, the kid grasp the side of his own face to where the girl is pointing. He flinch and hissed as he felt a sting from it as soon as it made contact with his hand. "Ow!"