𝟎𝟐𝟕. 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞. ⋆*.⋆

[ LEFT-SIDE, 027 ]

[ LEFT-SIDE, 027 ]

< 1:00 PM, On a their way to the Mental Hospital...
[Mufutafu City]

"—You sure with this Shoto-chan..?" Yoimiya spoke carefully as she glanced to her right where Shoto is located, with Pacco on his arms as they both walked their way towards the mental hospital where Rei is recovering.

"I will be fine." Shoto reassured with a stiff smile, he directed his attention to Pacco and scratched its head, making it purr in delight. At the sight, Yoimiya grinned happily, her hands that hold three stems of Autumn Bellflowers became firmer.

"Aunt Rei will surely be pleased with your visit." Yoimiya beamed as she glanced at Shoto's way again. She raised her left hand and ruffled Pacco's soft white fur. "—And she'll finally get to meet cute little Pacco too!"

It has been a week since Hawks' momentary stay and yesterday was his departing return to Hosu City. Saddened by him leaving already, Yoimiya took the chance of saying her proper goodbyes by sending him off to the train station where they first met.

The two shamelessly cried fake tears and bid farewell as if they'll never gonna meet again that went on for almost an hour. The short days that they had spent together were enough for a strong bond to be created due their similar personalities.

Remembering the time they had spent the day before him leaving Mafutafu City, Yoimiya held the small red earring that has a shape of a feather that clung on her newly formed pierced earlobe on her right ear with a refreshing smile.

They were taking a stroll on a Mall back then and accidentally caught sight of a shop that sells earrings and gives out earlobe piercings for 1,200 yen. Though, skeptical if it might hurt a lot, the two signed up immediately when they saw earrings that they badly wanted to wear.

Keigo's ear piercings are golden sakura blossom shaped small earrings that Yoimiya picked, despite it's girlish design, he didn't care and wore it as it heavily reminded him of her. They think it was a rather stupid gesture but still did it nonetheless.