𝟎𝟐𝟎. 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡. ⋆*.⋆

[ HURTFUL-TRUTH, 020 ]

< 3:57 PM, On A City Street...

"—That chick was amazing! The way she fiercely punched and cursed you was definitely something..! Hahaha!"

"I know right! Did you saw Katsuki's face back there? Man was whiped!"

"SHUT UP YOU LITTLE SHITS!!"

The two snickered at the sight of their friend's reddened face. It wasn't a secret that Katsuki is into feisty girls with temper that could shut him up and not just cower from him, a woman that can counter him other than his overbearing mother. It was the first time that they encountered one.

Katsuki shot them a death glare before turning his body around and walking once again, "I'll kill that pathetic and Quirkless, Shitty Deku...!" He declared, pissed.

"Oh! Is it because he caught himself a girlfriend that's definitely your type?" his friend continued to joke around, "—Or is it that she defended Midoriya from you?" the other followed in suit.

"..."

They both snickered once again when Katsuki kept silent. Not hearing their words as he indulged on his own thoughts, Katsuki's mind wandered off, the earlier dispute with the spoken girl did leave quite an impact on him.

'What a fucking weirdo, siding with that Quirkless Deku!' Katsuki kicked a pebble that got in his way, an image of Izuku smiling at the blonde girl made way into his mind. '—I'll wipe that stupid lovesick smile from that Deku in no time.'

"Yo, Man. I know she's cute and all but her and Midoriya must have a healthy relationship, you know?" his friend tried to intervene. The other beside him nodded in agreement.