𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐞. ⋆*.⋆

[ RED-HAIRTIE, 012 ]

< 6:13 AM, Four Years Later...

Melodious sound resonated around the shop as the wind-bell from the door entrance was moved, It took Yoimiya's attention. She focused again on what she was doing when she saw it was only her Old man entering.

Peanut butter and strawberry jam spreading on each bread, Introduced by her friend, Ayaka, It was a breakfast she had grown to love despite its American origin, so unlike the Japanese foods she always eats on the Todoroki Residence.

"I wonder what Shoto-chan is doing right now..." Yoimiya hummed to herself, crunching sounds followed after as she took a bite of her toasted bread which is her breakfast.

She carefully take off the red wax stamp from the letter with a intricate knife. It was from Shoto, putting waxes as a letter's seal, he adapted the way she does her letters. Yoimiya was quite proud of the perfect form of the seal which is a big improvement from his first time.

.•° ✿ °•.

Dear Yoi-chan,

As i wrote this, Fuyumi is making breakfast and Natsu is doing his homeworks. I tried your suggestion on sneaking out to avoid Father and it worked. I'll be doing it every time now, thank you for the advice.

How is your school? I heard you topped No.1 in your class ranks. Congratulations. Though, I'm quite curious about this Itto guy... Tell me if he's bullying you because from your recent letter you said he kidnapped your beetle, Am I correct..?

Natsu said that he will be writing a letter tonight, as well as Fuyumi. Take care of your health and do great in training. I'll be waiting for your reply.

With love,
Shoto.

°•. ✿ .•°

"—He's so cute!" can't help but gush as she envisioned Shoto's face while writing the letter. It has been years since she last seen their faces so she just kept imagining his blank and expressionless baby face.