𝟎𝟑𝟑. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲. ⋆*.⋆

[ FIRST-DAY, 033 ]

[ FIRST-DAY, 033 ]

< 6:35 AM, On the Todoroki Household...
[ Mufutafu City ]

Shoto sighed for the umpteenth time this morning. His excitement for today would pale in comparison to Yoimiya's. He's currently watching her struggle to do her tie that came up with the school uniform. Though he urged her to let him do it instead, she insisted that she's capable of doing such trivial thing since she will be doing it daily now.

"This time for sure..!" Yoimiya muttered with a determined tone, her fingers working itself to neatly make her tie as perfect as possible. Shoto just deadpanned when she once again tangled it.

Having enough with her stubbornness, Shoto stopped leaning against the wall and uncrossed his arms that rested against his chest. He sighed once again and walked in front of her, his back facing the full-body mirror.

"Let me do it or else we'll be stuck here all day. You wouldn't want that, do you?" He said nonchalantly, his eyes darted on her tie, letting his hands do the magic by untangling the red tie and neatly do it. Yoimiya glanced up at him with an annoyed look, playfully pouting.

She huffed and crossed her arms, "I'd be happy if you have faith in me more, Shoto-chan!" Yoimiya haughtily replied and turned her head to her side, glaring at the poor thing that made contact with her eyes.

'I do have faith on you. Just not on this.' Shoto thought as he kept silent. Although he always have to deal with her childishness just like today, he didn't want this to end. Shoto wanted for her to depend on him more even if it's with this sort of trivial stuff, so she'll need him more.

With his silence, Yoimiya gave him a side glance. She was met with his usual snobby expression, causing for her to feel like she's the only one excited on their first day of school. Problem is, it's not just any other schools, it's U.A. High for pete's sake! Their dream school since childhood! Is he acting nonchalant or he simply just don't care? It made Yoimiya feel somewhat betrayed.