𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞. ⋆*.⋆

[ ADMIRABLE-COURAGE, 021 ]

< 4:05 PM, On a Random Building Rooftop...

"Huh..?" Izuku stared at her with a baffled look. 'Something that could change my life forever...? What is she saying..?' he thought to himself.

Shooking her head, "Nevermind." Yoimiya said with a grin. Izuku blinked, still confused by her recent words but chose to just drop it.

"Are you okay now, Izu-chan?" she reassured, their past conversation with All Might did left quite a wound on Izuku's spirit, hitting him with the harsh reality out there. She knew All Might's words just now left a big impact on her friend.

Izuku nodded lightly. Yoimiya walked in front of his sitting form and gave her right hand for him to take. "Don't let it bother you too much! Uncle Toshi's pretty harsh but he meant it for your own good."

"I'd say, It's better if you follow your heart." she said, closed eyed wide smile plastered on her beautiful face. Izuku could only stare at her in awe, letting the words she said sink down on his thoughts. He felt his eyes started to burn.

"..!!" Izuku started to cry which made Yoimiya panic. She fumbled on her pocket, hoping to find a handkerchief. Yoimiya slapped her own forehead in realization. She realized she gave her handkerchief already to her Uncle Toshi from spluttering out buckets of blood. She squat in front of Izuku to level his figure.

"*Hic*...I'm so sorry..! I'm such a crybaby..." Izuku apologizes, words coming out wobbly from crying. Yoimiya sighed and wiped his tears with her hands.

"Hehe..You're so cute when you cry, Izu-chan!" Yoimiya chuckled, smooshing his reddened face with her hands. Izuku childishly pouted and glared at her. "—Though, I wouldn't want to see you cry again."