𝟎𝟑𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞, 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐚𝐦. ⋆*.⋆

[ PART-THREE, 031 ]

[ PART-THREE, 031 ]

< 10:05 AM, On U.A. High...
[ Mufutafu City ]

'Hmm... Guns or my bow..? I'm more used to my bows but my guns would definitely bring me points 5 times faster...' Yoimiya pondered, her index finger now on her chin with her eyes narrowed. Thinking what weapon should she go with this time.

Whilst she's too caught up to her own world, people around her continued to murmur, their eyes glued to her. Some were staring in awe and some were staring in wariness. They have a feeling that this girl might steal their future targets.

"So she's on Gate C too.. She's so cool! rocking that short kimono outfit fufu~"

"That must be Yoimiya-san.. My little brother's a huge fan even though she's not a hero yet haha.."

"How about we get an autograph for your brother, Hira-chan..?"

"Good idea, Yerin-chan..!"

Meanwhile the two girl's muttering, a certain nosy blonde haired boy were listening to them with a shocked expression. Mouth wide ajar as he now remembered the girl that seemed too familiar to be just a stranger.

'Yoimiya..? The girl that gave me the goldfishes years ago..!' Monoma thought with a starstrucked face, his hands turning into fists. He glanced around to look for the certain golden eyed girl, it wasn't hard for him to search for her when she was currently on the center of attention. Once his blue eyes met her figure, it glinted with deep admiration.

Back when the sludge villain incident was on the news, he didn't get to see the aftermath of the fight and stopped watching after All Might gave the villain a finishing blow, causing for him to not hear the girl's name.

'So she was the same girl that was on the sludge villain attack.. Tsk, risking her life like that just for an unworthy guy..' Monoma cursed himself as he gritted his teeth in anger. She was his first crush. It made him want to smack the hell out of the blonde guy he saw on the television a year ago. '...Unforgivable!'