𝟎𝟎𝟖. 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐢𝐫. ⋆*.⋆

[ POLLUTED-AIR, 008 ]

< 10:50 PM

"—I'm sure Uncle Enji is on his way..!" Yoimiya cheerfully said to the white haired boy who in turn, smiled at her bitterly. Touya shook his head lightly and lowered his head to cover it with his folded knees. His face contorted into anger and dejected.

Yoimiya pursed her lips in disappointment. She knew deep down that her Uncle wouldn't even consider going to the place she and her friend arranged the date to. They're currently on Sekoto-hill. located in front of the lake, on the ground scattered with rocks everywhere is where they sat.

It has been a week after Rei had been confided into a mental hospital. Turns out, this whole time Touya has been sneaking in and out the house to sleep and when in daytime, he spends his time outside. Using his pocket money to buy food. All just to avoid everyone.

Once he knew about the situation, Touya blamed all the problem to Shoto, thinking it was his brother's stupidness that made his mother angry. He didn't knew the whole story and didn't bother to know either. Pointing it all out on Shoto was what he did.

Yoimiya still went to Sekoto peak the same time they had promised to each other, it was the day where they want to show Enji Touya's blue flame. It surprised her to see Touya after not seeing him for a whole week. She cried and scolded him, asking where he went. Yoimiya said how worried she was and rambled on about what happened while he was gone.

10:50 PM, still no sign of a certain maroon haired, stern cerulean eyes, bulky man. Yoimiya sucked in her breath, sharply exhaling after in sadness for her friend.

Hiccups from her friend alarmed Yoimiya, snapping her eyes on Touya. His head was still lowered to his knees, Yoimiya reached out her hand to his back, rubbing it up and down to give comfort. "...I'm so sorry, Touya-chan..We can show it to him tomorrow..! We'll practice so hard and make him praise you so much..Just don't be sad anymore, please.." Yoimiya said, tone laced with worry and care.